E L E V E N

(POV: First)

"EH?"

Zim looked at me, his amazing, magenta eyes gleaming in the light of the room. I almost got lost in them.

So cute...

Wha-

"Okay, Zim, look," I start, "I'm not letting you  head into a suicide mission alone. I'm going." I stare into his eyes, forcing him to let me go. I feel a chill go through my spine when he started to walk closer to me.

He just walked closer and closer...and I flipped out.

(POV: Zimmy bby <3)

I walked closer and closer to the human, knowing their PATHETIC weak instincts would force them to back off. But, something very odd occurred.

THE HUMAN WRAPPED THEIR FFFILTHY NOODLE ARMS AROUND ME, THE ALMIGHTY ZIM.

"E-eh? What is this?"

I felt the human's noise hole speak lowly on my left, their arms still wrapped around me. "Its a hug, Zim. It shows affection."

Zim's mind flooded with questions, but I ended up doing something that went against what my instincts told me. I, the almighty Zim, "hugged" them back.

(POV: your author-chan, who's heart is in physical pain-)

The two hugged in the center of the room, not knowing that 3o minutes had passed. Only two sentences were exchanged throughout the entire 30 minutes.

"Zim, I l-like you. Like, like like you." (Y/n)'s heart raced, and they hugged tighter.

Zimmy boi's mind once again was filled with many questions. But after feeling the same emotions that swirled in both his and (Y/n)'s chest, he finally understood.

"(Y/n), Zim, like, like likes you too." The two continued to hug for a bit longer, then Zim had pulled away. "I must prepare for our mission. I suggest you do the same, Zim does not wish to lose you."

(Y/n) smiled, noticing that both of their faces had glowed from such intimate emotions. They chuckled, watching as their lover-I mean, "friend", walked into a trash can. Into his lab.

I have an idea...

What is it, special one?

We recruit Dib so that we have at least some backup-

WHAT?!

sorry for short chapter im not feeling very good oof