S e v e n

(Art I made a while ago and never got to use. IT BE ZIMMY)
(POV: Omniscient)

(Y/n) and Zim make it to his base, neither of them remembering to let go of each other's hands. Once the two got inside, they let go, red and blue hue on each face. Zim tosses his disguise off, the wig messy from the rain, his contacts itching at his eyes.

(Y/n) smoothed out their hair, bothered by the amount of frizz. (Y/n) sighed, giving up. "I'm going to go outside for a breather."

Zim nodded, putting a finger to his chin. He began to ponder the events that occurred today. His mind wandered to (Y/n), but attempted to shake them away.

He failed.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) stepped outside into the rain, their skin not reacting to the water.

Hah, normality.

Eh?

Get out of my head, alien kid.

You know Zim is much older than you, right? 16 in Irken years.

Shut up.

(Y/n) turned around to head inside, but something, or rather someone, pulled them back by the shoulders, quite violently. They let out a loud yell, alarming Zim as he felt the pain and heard the yell.

"(Y/n)! Listen to me! Zim is an ALIEN. You can NOT TRUST HIM!" Dib pinned them onto the grass.

"I KNOW!" (Y/n) tried to remove themself from Dib's grasp, but failed. "Listen to me, Dib! He is harmless!"

Zim, help! I didn't mean it!

Zim? Harmless?

Dib glares at the other in disgust. "He brainwashed you... that has to be it." Dib reached for handcuffs he hid in his pocket, but was tackled by Zim from behind.

"ZIM IS NOT HARMLESS. LET ZIM SHOW YOU HOW HARMLESS HE IS." Zim turned the boy around and punched with great force, Dib yelped in pain. He held his eye, which began to swell. He tried to shake off the pain and lunged at Zim, who used his Pak, which dispensed spider-like legs, to lift him higher.

He kicked Dib onto the ground, who began whimper. The pain he felt was great, though he managed to get up and ran, stumbling as he looked back. Looks of sadness were shot at (Y/n).