O n e

[Art brought to you by: me :D]
[POV: omniscient]

(Y/n) froze in the concrete of the sidewalk, holding their breath as they tried to listen to the conversation in the distance. The voices of two young males grew as they spoke.

"...yOU'RE UGLY WHEN YOU LIE!"

"I-I'M NOT LYING, FOR THE LAST TIME ZIM!"

"THEN, DIB-STINK, WHY ARE YOU SO UGLY?"

Suddenly, (Y/n) located the two through the dark of night, his/her eyes growing as the two, who they have introduced themselves unknowingly as Dib and Zim, come near.

(Y/n) let out a yelp of pain as Zim bumped into him/her. Zim quickly got up, using his Pak Legs to hold him up high. Zim suddenly got the idea of using (Y/n) as a way of escaping Dib, in the matter of seconds he spent recollecting his thoughts.

"COME HERE, HUMAN!" Zim yelled, grabbing (Y/n) and lifting them up with him. Zim used one of his Pak Legs and held the sharp edge against his/her throat, causing Dib, who wasn't too far behind, to freeze.

(Y/n) struggled to remove the grip of the humanoid being, looking to Dib for help. "PUT THEM DOWN, ZIM! O-Or I'll... DO SOMETHING!" Dib yelled, his glasses glinting in the light of the streetlight a few feet away.

"TRY ME NOW, DIB-STINK!" Zim let out an evil laugh, coughing at the end of it. (Y/n) struggled to remove his/herself from Zim's forceful grip, until realization hit them.

"H-Hey! Aren't you the two kids who caused the whole Florpus thing?" (Y/n) shouted, remembering the space incident that happened last week.

Zim chuckled, "ah, so the human remembers my inCREDIBLE evil plan—WHICH WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS, FOR I STOLE DIB'S CLOWN... DOLL... THING!"

"NO, ZIM, YOU LOST, AND YOU'RE LEADER'S ARE DEAD! A HUGE WIN FOR THE HUMAN RACE!" Dib shouted, anger seemingly emitting from his skin.

"SILENCE," Zim said, pausing before adding, "oh, and I called my almighty Tallest the other day, DIB. They are doing just fine, just fixing up the armada is all."

(Y/n) continued to struggle, getting upset for being held captive like this. "Can I go now?" (Y/n) asked, trying to inch away from the sharp edge of the Pak leg held at his/her throat.

"That reminds me," Zim started, "IF you think you can follow me, DIB-STINK, you are clearly mistaken. This human's life will be lost if you do not heed my warning." Soon enough, Zim trotted away on his Pak Legs, carrying (Y/n) with him. He wore smug look on his face, dominance in his favor.

(Y/n) on the other hand, had nothing but his/her life to lose.

[Time skip brought to you by: (Y/n)'s misery]
[POV: (Y/n)]

Zim had brought me to his 'house', which happened to be the one I had seen just minutes before being kidnapped. After shutting the door behind him, he yelled, "cOMPUTER! Lock all entrances and exits."

I feel violated. I mean, this kid seriously is holding onto me, and he's freaking touching me!

"L-LET GO!" I yelled, "YOU'RE TRESPASSING INTO MY PERSONAL BUBBLE—" I struggled to remove myself from his grip, so I decided to tug on his hair until he let go. I grabbed a handful of hair, pulling downward. Just as I grabbed it, Zim let go, probably startled from my yelling.

I looked down at my hand, realizing that I had pulled off his wig. I looked up, noticing the same two antennae I had seen on his head the day of the Florpus incident. I knew about him being an alien, for I had seen him one week ago. No one else seems to remember about it, but me. Only I know. And, well, Dib.

Zim noticed me staring, his face glowing blue, and asked, "what is it, human?" Zim shook away the blue hue, then gave me a confused look.

I decided to be blunt. "Your antennas," I said, pointing to his head, his wig in my grip. He noticed, then gave me a serious look. His eyes seemed to look deep into my soul, his mouth now curving into a villainous smile.

"So, human, you now know the secret of Zim," Zim stated, inching closer to me. I began stepping back, until I bumped into his pink couch. "Now, you will have your mind erased. Come to Zim, make this easy for your filthy human self, human."

I cringed at the nickname he had given me. The only thing I could think of was Sans from Undertale saying, "You're gonna have a bad time."

----
Hope y'all like it so far. This is a book requested by Invaderzimslover so, yeah. Plus, I have something special planned for this book >:) so yeah um yeah expect something big and maybe cringey um yeah ok yeah bye