Sixteen

If you get the brief reference I love you

__________

Katherine stirred in her sleep,with Rosalie's nude self besides her. The bare top half of Katherine was revealed but Rosalie pulled the blanket up to cover her. There was a week left of summer until school began at the end of August. Rosalie laid there besides her mate and just watched in adoration.

Katherine's lips connected with Rosalie's neck letting sigh in content, her hand moving underneath Rosalie's shirt she slowly brought it upwards. Each touch sweet and consensual. She was in absolute bliss, the two of them warped in their own little world the bad of the world disappearing as it was only the two of them, together, joining into one.

Sweet and tender it felt.

Katherine's eyes cracked open.

"You're staring." She stated numbly.

"I'm gazing."

"It's creepy." Rosalie smiled, leaning forward, pecking Katherine on the lips. "Stop I have morning breath." She moved away but Rosalie pulled her close, the contrast of body temperatures made her shiver.

"Guess what, I don't care." She kissed the girl again, this time Rosalie's mouth trailed down to her neck, a hand on Katherine's waist.

"What time is it?"

"Seven. The sun's out right now but if we leave soon Charlie won't see me." Rosalie stated. Katherine pouts. Rosalie grins. "What's the matter." Her hand trailed lower down.

"I don't like being teased." Katherine huffs, sighing when Rosalie pulled her hand away. She wraps an arm around the blonde pulling her closer, smashing her lips onto hers. "I love you." She stared deep into her umber colored eyes.

"I love you too. So...what do you want for your birthday." Katherine groans rolling onto her back.

"I want nothing." Rosalie gives her a look. "I'm serious, I'm just a year older than I am, it's nothing too special."

"You're like your sister in that aspect."

"Well we are twins." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious."

"I am too." Rosalie sighed.

"Why must you be difficult?"

"Why must you be so damn beautiful." Once again the blonde rolls her eyes at her girlfriend.

"Katty." She says in a sing song voice.

"Ew don't ever call me that again." She chuckles.

"No promises." Katherine sticks her tongue out at her. "Let's get ready." The brunette once again pulls the blonde towards her.

"Five more minutes."

"Okay fine. Nothings happening though." She gave her a pointed look. Katherine grins.

"No promises."
-

Their hands were interlocked as Rosalie drove down the dirt path Katherine grew familiar all too with. Sunlight shined through the trees seeping into the car. Rosalie's skin sparkles in the light which Katherine had teased her about from time to time again, liking getting a rise out of her.

She pulled up to usual spot, both of them getting out. Katherine retied her sneaker before standing up.

"Ready?" She asked getting a hum in response.

Their hands joined together as they walk the trail towards their little spot, passing by it to follow along the dirt path.

It was a beautiful day out, It was warm and slightly humid. The both of them had their hair tied up but Rosalie's cascaded down into a braid.

It was gorgeous out, Katherine in her time in Forks had never seen it to be this sunny, it almost reminded her of Phoenix but only more trees. She breathed in the warm air, exhaling audibly through her mouth.

"What is it?" Katherine shook her head.

"Nothing." She responded. "It's just nice."

"What is?"

"This is the first time I ever hiked before. I've lived in Phoenix the majority of my life, I never got to really do things like this unless I was with my dad but even then it doesn't beat this." Rosalie smiled.

"Are you ready for your senior year?" Katherine groaned.

"No, especially since you graduated....again." She added the last part making Rosalie laugh.

"Don't be dramatic." Katherine rolled her eyes then bumped her hip into Rosalie who did it back. They both laughed together over nothing, enjoying the other's company greatly. "Giving you a heads up now, Alice plans on throwing you two a little party."

She groaned.

"And you can't tell Bella, Alice will do that the day of so she technically has to come."

"What if I back out." Rosalie pulled her back and kissed her.

"You won't."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive."

~
This chapter was supposed to be longer but I got writers block :/

Vote/Comment

robbstark_