Chapter 4- Over

"Whose touch and scent do you have all over you?" I asked weakly, even though I knew the answer. I was sure that he was cheating on me. Just that one thought made my heart break.

Yuta's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. He was clearly acting like he doesn't know what I was talking about and that was getting on my nerves.

"Babe...?"

"Leave," I said as rudely as I could.

"Taehee... baby-"

"I SAID LEAVE!" I yelled, feeling the tears roll down my face. I'm pretty sure the entire castle heard me.

In a second, I was teleported to Jieun and Jaemin's room. Of course, Jieun had teleported me there through my mind.

I broke down, crying in her arms. Jaemin stroked my hair while Jieun held me.

"H-He..."

"Shh, I know," Jieun said, holding me tighter. She let me cry, for what seemed like hours, till I eventually stopped.

"They kissed..." I said, blankly staring at the ceiling.

"What?! Are you sure?" Jaemin asked, shocked.

"Yeah..." I said and scoffed. "And I thought all this shit only happens in the human world."

There was a knock at the door before Chenle, Jisung, and Jeno entered.

"Noona, are you alright?" Jisung asked. "We heard you yell."

"I'm okay, I guess," I said and sighed.

"No you're not, noona," Chenle said before hugging me. Jisung joined as well. "You deserve a hug!"

I chuckled at how cute they were! Chenle and Jisung were like my little brothers.

"Where's Yuta hyung?" Jaemin asked.

Jisung, Jeno, and Chenle quickly glanced at each other, but I noticed it.

"We uh, he's... um," Jisung hesitated.

"He's with Ryuna," Chenle blurted out very fast, but of course our non-human ears could hear each word clearly.

I felt a pang in my chest, like as if my heart was breaking again.

"I'm not even surprised," Yuqi said, walking into the room through the wall. Lucas entered as well.

"Woman, could you stop doing that? It's so creepy," Lucas said to his girlfriend, making us all laugh. Being a spirit, Yuqi had the ability to go through any object and person as she pleased.

We all spoke for a while before I decided to go to the castle's library.

I was looking for an extremely old book when I noticed two figures standing against the end of the large bookshelf. The taller figure was hovering over the smaller one, kissing her. I immediately recognized them.

"Why don't you both go get a room instead of making out in a library?" I said bitterly, making them break their kiss.

"T-Taehee..." Yuta whispered, looking confused and then shocked. "I... I don't know what happened, I-"

"Save it, Yuta," I said, heartbroken. I turned to leave, but he caught my hand.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that," I whispered. "You mean nothing to me now. We're over, Yuta."

He pulled me to him, making me look at his tear-stained face.

"Believe me, please," He begged. "I don't know why I'm here or how I even got here or how she was kissing me-"

I pushed him away. "I don't want to hear your lies anymore."

Yuta dropped to his knees as he sobbed. "Please, Taehee, I love you."

I closed my eyes, feeling the pain in my heart. It hurt me to see him like this. It really broke my heart into millions of pieces, but he was caught, and I wasn't gonna fall for his act.

"I'm sorry," I whispered before walking away. "If you really loved me, you would've never cheated on me."

-

End of chapter 4.
Please vote!