Chapter 7- To see you

Yuta's POV

I was lying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts. The past two months have really been fucking hell.

"Yuta...?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Taeyong. Johnny, Winwin, and Taeil were here too.

"What?" I asked sadly. "Are you guys here to tell me that I'm a 'lying, cheating bastard'?"

"No, we aren't," Johnny said. "We just wanna know what's really happening."

I sighed in frustration and closed my eyes. "I don't know, guys. I don't know how I'm always with Ryuna, either kissing her or now almost fucking her. I don't fucking know."

"What?!" Taeyong gasped. "So that's why Wendy was yelling? I mean, you haven't even slept with Taehee yet, Yuta!"

"Yeah, I know," I said sadly. "I should've, our bond would've increased. The two year period was over months ago so now it's safe for us to take it a step further. Looks like that isn't even going to happen at this rate."

"I don't understand," Winwin mumbled. "If Yuta doesn't even remember how he's always with Ryuna, then how is he with her?"

"Something isn't adding up," Johnny mumbled. "Can you feel Ryuna's heart, Yuta?"

"No... I don't know?" I said truthfully. "I can't even feel Taehee's heart cause of the amount of power she has. She has literally blocked it from me."

"But is your heart still connected to hers?" Taeyong asked.

"I don't know," I murmured. "She seems to have moved on."

"That's bullshit," Taeil said with a scoff.

"Ryuna showed me a vision of Taehee and some guy," I said with a sad smile. "She looked... happy."

"There's no way it's real," Taeyong said in disbelief. "I've known her for years and I know she'd never do that to you."

"She already dumped my ass, hyung," I said with a shrug before  I got an idea. "Guys, I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it?" Taeil asked.

"Get the dagger of poison and stab my hand," I said nonchalantly, making their eyes widen.

"No!"

"Absolutely not!"

"Are you crazy?!"

The three of them said at the same time.

"Yuta, you can't!" Johnny half-yelled. 

"Please, that's the only way I'd know if she still loves me," I whispered. "I need to see her, so please do this for me."

They all thought about it for a while before Taeyong sighed and nodded. "I can heal you if she doesn't arrive within six hours from when the poison spreads."

"I'm not watching this," Winwin said angrily and left.

"Fine..." Johnny said sadly. "Then I'll stab you."

"You better do it hard, hyung," I said with a pleading face. "It has to pain a lot for her to sense it."

"Sometimes I think you're insane," Taeil said, shaking his head.

I smiled and chuckled while Taeyong brought the dagger. He gave the dagger to Johnny.

"Are you sure about this, Yuta?" Johnny asked. I knew he hated that he agreed to do this. I could see the clear hesitation and fear in his eyes.

"Positive," I said immediately. "If this is what it takes to get my angel here..."

Johnny nodded hesitantly before holding the dagger above my arm. I closed my eyes and clenched my jaw, bracing myself for the impact.

I held in a scream when I felt the sharp pain and the poison beginning to flow through me, before everything went black.

-

End of chapter 7.
Please vote!