Chapter 9- Energy

"Why can't she be here? She's the one who healed me!" Yuta said with a snarl, pulling Ryuna closer to him, making my heart feel weaker. I knew I was going to pass out again soon.

"Are you fucking dumb?" Jieun asked, raising her voice. "Taehee felt your pain and begged to come here, all the way from Angelus Urbe."

"Do you expect me to believe your lies?" Yuta asked with a scoff.

"Hyung, it's true," Jaemin mumbled, surprised at how Yuta was acting right now.

"Don't fall for their tricks, Jaemin. Taehee is nothing but a liar!"

They all began arguing, making me feel terrible. I could feel myself getting dizzy and their voices were fading.

"J-Jieun..." I whispered, not knowing if I was audible or not.

"TAEHEE!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black again.

Yuta's POV

"Taehee!" Jieun screamed as Taehee suddenly collapsed. Jieun started crying uncontrollably as she touched Taehee's chest and now glowing forehead. "I NEED THE PORTION OF REVIVAL, SHE'S DYING!"

My eyes widened. How is she dying?

"Jieun, you don't have enough time to go back home!" Wendy said, bursting into the room with Jaehyun and Winwin. "She needs energy immediately."

"What energy?" I asked nonchalantly.

"SHE HEALED YOU, YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE! SHE'S DYING RIGHT NOW CAUSE OF YOU BECAUSE SHE SPENT ALL HER ENERGY TO SAVE A FUCKING JERK LIKE YOU!" Jieun yelled at me, making me flinch.

"We don't have much time, you need to kiss her, Yuta!" Wendy said, urgently.

Ryuna rolled her eyes. "You think this is some dumb human fictional movie? Don't believe them, Yuta—"

"Fuck off, bitch!" Jieun snarled and snapped her fingers, making Ryuna disappear to who knows where.

Suddenly, Winwin slapped me. Hard.

"Winwin... why did you just slap me?" I asked in confusion, while rubbing my cheek. "What just happened?"

"He's back," Winwin said in relief. "Yuta, Taehee's here."

My eyes widened as I saw my angel unconscious. "T-Taehee?!"

"Kiss her now! She needs the damn energy!" Jieun yelled at me and I obeyed her. Taehee's lips were ice-cold and that worried me cause they were always warm. Her body was just as cold. I pulled away once I felt her body warm up a bit with the transfer of my energy.

"Oh, thank goodness!" Jieun cried. Everyone looked relieved. I had no idea about what was happening.

"What happened to her?" I asked, stroking my angel's face.

"Her heart is still connected to yours," Taeyong said with a smile. "She came to heal you."

"Why is she unconscious then?" I asked in confusion.

"She just came back to life," Jieun said, rolling her eyes. She was really ticked off at me. My heart broke at her words.

"What do you mean 'she just came back to life'?"

"Yuta, she's an angel right, so basically, the poison in your body was a lot to the point where she kinda... died," Wendy explained. "Cause she used up all her energy to save you."

I felt my unbeating heart shatter.

"She shouldn't have saved a jerk like you," Jieun said with a scoff. "You didn't d—"

"Babe..." Jaemin warned his girlfriend, shaking his head.

"Whatever," Jieun mumbled and continued to glare at me.

But right now, I couldn't even care about anything else other than Taehee. What have I done?

-

End of chapter 9.
Please vote!