Chapter 18- Awake

Taehee's POV

"Noona, do you want to play a game with us?" Jisung asked as he entered my room with Chenle, Jaemin, Yangyang, and Jieun.

"Not right now," I said tiredly.

"Taehee, he's not going to wake up anytime soon," Jieun said softly as she looked at Yuta's unconscious form lying next to me. It's been 11 days since we killed Ryuna and Yuta lost his consciousness, falling into a coma. "You haven't even left this room in days."

"I want to be there when he wakes up," I whispered, stroking Yuta's ice-cold cheek with the pad of my thumb. He looked so ethereal, even though he was basically half-dead. Jieun just sighed and left with all the boys.

~

2 months have passed and Yuta was still unconscious. His body got colder and colder day by day. Everyone was so worried, but we knew we had to be patient; there was no other way. I finally decided to get out of my room for a while. I watched Johnny, Doyoung, Haechan, Mark, Jeno, and Jungwoo play blood-pong which was basically what humans call 'beer-pong.'

"This game is so pointless," Seulgi said, rolling her eyes. "You guys are throwing it in perfectly, anyway cause you're all vamps."

"Isn't that the whole point?" Mark asked with a chuckle, throwing the ball into the blood-filled cup.

"Woo! Humans would miss that shot, bro!" Johnny laughed, bumping his fist with Mark's. Seulgi just shook her head at them.

I watched them play for a while before I went back to my room. I noticed that the temperature was suddenly warmer. I sat beside Yuta, holding his hand. I gasped; his body was back to it's normal temperature!

"Y-Yuta...?"

His beautiful eyes slowly opened and locked with mine. A small smile formed on his lips. "Hey love."

I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face as I hugged him tightly. His arms were around me, pulling me closer. He brought my face to his. He smiled as he kissed my forehead before he kissed my tears. "I love you."

"I love you too, Yuta!" I kissed him passionately. God I missed the feeling of his lips so much.

I pulled away after a couple of minutes, breathing heavily. "I need to tell the others."

Yuta nodded and let go of me, laughing at how I ran out. "Guys! Yuta is awake!"

-

End of chapter 18.
Please vote!