Chapter 6- Vision

Yuta's POV

"Yuta hyung, Ryuna is here," Jisung said, peeking around the bedroom door.

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now, Jisung," I said coldly. "Tell her to go home."

"That's not gonna happen," Ryuna said, pushing past Jisung and entering my room. "I have to tell you, or rather, show you something important."

Jisung rolled his eyes and left.

"This better be important, Ryuna," I said with a sigh, not really interested in anything she had to say anymore.

"Oh, it is," She said with a smirk. "It's about Taehee."

As soon as she mentioned my angel's name, I was all ears.

"What about her?" I asked impatiently.

"Close your eyes," She said and took my hand. "I'll show you what she's up to."

I did as she said and a vision popped up in my mind.

Taehee was in a cafe, holding a cup of coffee and smiling brightly at a man with bluish green eyes who was sitting right beside her. Was he human? No one could tell from the vision. She giggled at his words and gazed at him lovingly as he scooted closer to her. She didn't move away from him as his face came closer to hers—

"Stop!" I yelled as I pushed Ryuna away from me. "T-That can't be true!"

"Well, I'm sorry," Ryuna said nonchalantly. "But it is true."

"She wouldn't," I said in disbelief, feeling my frozen heart break. "She can't! She loves me—"

"Yuta, did you really think the most powerful angel alive would really love you? Can't you see it? She doesn't care that you're the King, she cares about how much power you have."

"Then who is the guy she's with?" I asked weakly.

"He's the most powerful... um... cambion! Yeah... Like I said, she only cares about powers."

"What? All the cambions are dead though—"

Ryuna just grabbed my face and kissed me before staring into my eyes. "She doesn't love you anymore, Yuta, accept it and move on."

I had no idea about what was happening to me right now, but I was craving to be touched by her.

Ryuna ran her fingers through my hair as she kissed my jaw.

"Focus on me, baby," She purred in my ears. My eyes darkened as she ripped my shirt in seconds and I ripped her dress off. I pushed her onto the bed and hovered on top of her. She smirked and cupped my cheeks, kissing me hard before her hands moved to unbutton my pants, leaving me only in my briefs. I unclasped her bra and threw it somewhere in the room. My hands roamed all over her body.

"I want to feel you inside me, Yuta," Ryuna said with a moan. Before I took her panties off, a loud gasp was heard, interrupting me.

Wendy stood at the door with a disappointed Jaehyun. I looked at them in confusion before realizing that I'm literally only clad in my briefs and Ryuna was naked under me. What the actual fuck?

In a flash I wore my clothes and tried to explain. "I-I have no idea what happened and how—"

"Shut the fuck up!" Wendy yelled.  "You're a lying, cheating bastard, Nakamoto Yuta!"

I winced at her tone amd her words stung me hard. I looked at Jaehyun who just shook his head at me.

"I never expected this from you, hyung," Jaehyun said with a sigh, before leaving with Wendy.

-

End of chapter 6.
Please vote!