Chapter 16- To Kill a Witch

The next one week was very busy; we were planning to kill Miss  Demonic Witch, or as Mark and Donghyuck like to call her, "Demonic Bitch." We had to plan everything extremely carefully so that Ryuna wouldn't suspect a thing, and Yuta will be safe and unharmed.

"You'll have to stab her in the thigh for an instant death," Yiren said to Yuta. "As a witch, it's easy for her to mentally chant a regeneration spell, but the thigh is the weakest point."

"He just needs to stab her in the thigh? That's so easy!" Lucas said in his loud voice.

"It's not as easy as it sounds, Lucas," Yuqi said, running her hand through Xuxi's hair. "She's a demonic witch, you know?"

"So basically, Ryuna has to eat Yuta's face off again?" Doyoung asked, earning a loud laugh from Johnny and Lucas, while Yuta scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Yeah, or else he'll never be able to kill her," Yiren said, making Yuta whine. He pulled me close to him, burying his face in my neck.

~

Yuta's POV

I was waiting at the public library in my Kingdom, hoping Ryuna would come as planned. My friends, family, and the love of my life couldn't be here with me cause it was too risky. I was doing this all alone.

This could go two ways: either I successfully kill Ryuna, or I get turned into a cursed demonic vampire.

I waited for what seemed like days—but it was just 2 hours— until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello, King Yuta," Ryuna said sweetly. "It's such a surprise to see you here."

I just nodded my head with a fake smile, acting as if I was reading the book I held to avoid eye contact with her.

She took the book away from me, throwing it behind her before she pushed me against the bookshelf. I looked at her eyelids, tricking her into thinking that I'm looking into her eyes. She leaned in slowly before her lips locked with mine. I tried to act as if I was completely under her spell, but I couldn't tell whether I was successful. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. Ugh, help me!

Now's the chance. Without breaking the kiss, I moved my hand into the back pocket of my black pants, and slowly inched the dagger out.

-

End of chapter 16.
Please vote!