Chapter 11- Union

This chapter contains SMUT. Skip it if you wanna.

"Positive," I replied. "I want you."

That was all he needed to hear before he ripped my clothes off. He stared at me for a few seconds with those dark crimson lustful eyes, muttering a "so beautiful" before I pulled his shirt off and pulled him down to kiss me again.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long," Yuta whispered as he trailed kisses from my mouth to my stomach. He stopped right above my dripping core. He looked straight at me as he gave my clit a lick, watching me moan at the feeling. He smirked before he spread my legs wider and held my thighs, eating me out. My hands reached down to grab his hair, moaning at the incredible feeling. Yuta pulled away and took his pants off, letting his member spring free. He pumped himself a few times before he aligned himself with my entrance. He took a deep breath. I knew this was hard for him cause he was scared that he'd hurt me, and plus, we had no idea what to expect. This was a first in mythical history: an angel with a vampire.

"We'll be okay," I assured Yuta with a smile. He nodded before he pushed in slowly, until the end, making me gasp. I could feel my walls clenching around him.

"Fuck, you feel so good, so damn tight!" He said before he began thrusting into me. The feeling was new, but it was magical. I gripped the sheets tightly as he thrusted harder and faster into me, hitting my spot over and over again. The room was filled with the sound of our moans and our skins clapping. Yuta leaned down to kiss me, still maintaining the same pace. I could feel myself getting close to my climax. "Yuta, I think I'm—"

"I'm close too. Cum for me, baby," He said huskily as his pace slowed. He reached his climax first and I followed right after. Yuta pulled out and collapsed onto his side. "You must be really tired now."

"I am," I said tiredly. "After all, I'm not a vampire."

Vampires couldn't get tired easily unlike angels. Yuta chuckled before kissing my head. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Yuta."

-

End of chapter 11.

(A/N)
I wasn't gonna add a smut scene but many of y'all requested for one in the previous book, I decided to add it! ^.^
Anyway, please vote!