Chapter 19- Conversations

In just a few seconds, everyone was in my room, hugging Yuta one by one.

"So what happened to Ryuna?" Yuta asked, a worried and curious look on his ethereal face. "Did she escape?"

"Nah, we killed her," Jungwoo said proudly.

"But you guys weren't supposed to be near her! It was way too risky!" Yuta whined, but he looked relieved.

"It was risky for you as well," Kun stated. "We could never let you go through it alone. And besides, all of us were there, just a few miles away."

Yuta sighed and nodded. "So you stabbed her with the dagger?"

"Yeah! A few of us had to hold the bitch down before Taehee stabbed her in the thigh. It was epic!" Mark said like a happy child.

Yuta's eyes widened as he looked at me. I knew he was gonna lecture me. "Taehee, do you understand how dangerous—"

"I was perfectly fine," I said immediately, cutting him off. "Jieun put the protection spell around me." Yuta just kept quiet although he clearly didn't look happy. I gave him a peck and he instantly smiled wide, earning a "get a room" from Ten and Winwin.

"You're in my room!" Yuta said with a grin. "By the way, how long was I out?"

"Two and a half months," I said with a shrug.

Yuta raised an eyebrow. "Only two and a half months? Really? That's it?"

"Only two and a half months?" I repeated what he said with a scoff. "That's really long, you know."

"It felt like 5 minutes," Yuta said. "Also, I remember hearing a loud sound like thunder. What was that about?"

"That was a sign that Ryuna just died," Yiren said, intertwining her fingers with Yangyang's, who kissed the back of her hand. Gosh! They were so cute!

"You should've seen her face when she was stabbed and screaming her ass off!" Renjun laughed, making everyone laugh as well. "It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life! We should've recorded it."

"Shit! You're giving this idea now?! I could've brought my camera that I paid a shit ton for in the human realm!" Johnny whined, making us all laugh even more.

-

End of chapter 19.
Please vote!
The next chapter is the finale y'all~