Intro

Quirk: Song
Your voice (when your quick is activated) has the ability to captivate, seduce, intrigue, lure, and scare whoever you wish. You have a large vocal range and can also mimic others voices. You can pull sound and songs out of your head and manifest them into sound waves that others can hear. Combined with your katana training, you were a deadly combination.

Backstory:
Your mother was crush under the apartment building you grew up in because of a large scale earthquake when you where about 4 years old. You grew up in foster care and went to a fairly good school. Your foster parents ended up adopting you when you were 8. When you turned 18 you went to live on your own. Your adoptive father had a lot of money and offered you money as well well as a place to stay. You accepted both but wanted to make money for yourself.
You soon learned that it was hard getting a good paying job without collage. You went from job to job and made just enough to support yourself. A few months after your 20th birthday you wanted to try to become an entertainer. You worked at a club for some time. Your quirk gave you an advantage to quickly intrigue your audience. After a few weeks at that job, a wealthy looking man offered you a job and an exclusive gentleman's club. Interested, you took the offer. The place was for wealthy men or anyone that had power. It was very sketchy; the fancy decor and drinks were covering up the fact that many drug deals and exchanges occurred there. The first day of your job was very surprising. Not only did you sing but there were platforms for exotic dancers. After talking and practicing a little with the dancers, you decided to try dancing as well a do one song that night. You earned more money in that one night than you did in the past few months. You you continued to work there.