Chapter 3

Dabi followed the directions and ended up at a small house on a dark street. He noticed that all the light were off on the first floor; glancing up, he saw light shining out the window in the second floor. There's a fire escape, I should just climb up to see if she's actually there,  Dabi  thought to himself. Swiftly making his way to the top, he peered into the glass.

The woman sitting on the bed was facing away from him. He's watched for a bit, putting his hand on the glass and bring his face closer. Suddenly, she stood up. Slightly startled, Dabi got down from the fire escape but his jacket scraped against the metal of the fire escape. It was a quiet noise but Dabi didn't want to take any chances.
Quickly, he leaped down and rounded the corner, out of sight from the window.
I'm sure she didn't see me; now all I have to do is wait till she comes out. Letting out a tsk, he slipped into the darkness.

(Y/N) POV
"WHAT THE-?" A hand print? You put your hand on the glass, sizing it up to the print. It was slim and much bigger than yours. It was clearly a mans hand. "Was someone watching me?" You said thinking out loud.
Trying to brush it off, you got ready to go to work. Still sore from yesterday, you knew that you weren't dancing tonight. You picked out a bodysuit with mesh sleeves and a ribbon on the neckline. You  didn't like being so revealing, but part of the dress code was to be 'eye catching' according to the boss of the club.
Pairing it with black mesh tights and simple black heels, you threw over your long and heavy coat.
After applying a bit of makeup you were about to go out the door, however you were still nervous about the hand print. You grabbed your katana that was casually leaning against the wall and hid it underneath your large coat. After locking all the doors and windows you turned around and left for work.
But you still could shake the feeling that someone was watching you, but anytime you turned around, no one was there

I really need to relax a little, I'm starting to go crazy. You sighed and shook your head, silently judging yourself as you made your way into the club.