Chapter 1

BZZ BZZ BZZ
The sound of your alarm startled you as you were getting up; you couldn't get much sleep last night, your body was completely sore from dancing last night. You agreed with yourself that you wouldn't dance tonight.
Stretching your arms above your head you started your day.
You woke up at 3 pm. You got home at six in the morning so you were glad that you got to rest. You tiredly made your way into the kitchen and put the water to boil as you started to make [insert your choice of food here :)]. You proceeded to pour yourself a cup of coffee and sat down to eat. You weren't a big coffee fan but today you just needed a little boost.
After finishing your food your plopped down into your room. "I have a few hours before I need to get ready for work. Sooooo I guess I'll just clean and relax until then." 
<<<<<<<timeskip brought to you by midoriyas bones>>>>>>

It was finally 5pm.
"Well time to get up an-" you where cut off by a small scraping sound by your window. Normally people wouldn't hear such a quiet noise, but your quirk and paranoia gave you a good ear. Turning towards the window, you grabbed a small knife you kept hidden in your bedside drawer. Your bedroom was on the second floor but you had a fire escape so it wouldn't be too hard for someone to climb up and see you. As you crept towards the window you didn't see anyone there. Losing interest you let out a tired sigh. However your more paranoid side got to you; wanting to see if anyone as around you went to open the window, until something caught your eye...
On the glass was a large handprint.