Chapter 5

What where you thinking? You were mentally screaming at yourself. Who knows how dangerous he is?? And you just HAD to get so touchy?? You groaned.

Realizing you had a time until you were due on stage again; you decided to take a breather and step outside for some air. The rooms smelled like liquor and occasionally smelled like weed as well. You didn't take your coat, but you brought your katana just in case.

As you stepped outside, you felt cool air rush over you. It felt nice. You stretched your arms above your head and fixed your (h/l) hair, letting it flow behind you; However you weren't alone.

"You are one interesting girl, I'll give your that." Said an unfamiliar voice from behind you. Without thinking your unsheathed your katana and placed it right underneath the strangers chin, pressing it against their throat.

When you realized who it was, you pulled back a little; your ears turning red.
"I'm sorry, you startled me.." you said. He didn't have any reaction. Taking his hand out of his pocket he pushed away the weapon. "You shouldn't threaten me doll, I'm not alone." He said with a smirk.

Looking around, you realized you were surrounded; you were scared, what normal human wouldn't be in this situation? But you kept a calm demeanor. After seeing the group was that same one that saw you preform, you stood up straight, sword still by your side.
"Gentlemen, I don't want any trouble" you said sternly.
"Miss, there is no need to fret, we just want to make you an offer;" Kurogiri states calmly
"An offer you WONT refuse if you know what's good for you..." Tomura added.

You were completely confused and didn't know what to do. So you did the only thing you could think of: sing. Letting out a low hum, you tried to make their minds wander somewhere away from you; But they quickly caught on. The silver hair gave it away.
"Compress.. stop her." Tomura ordered.
Suddenly one of the men swiftly made his way towards you. "Sorry about this
little miss." He said before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up tied to a chair. You were at some old bar that you couldn't recognize. Before you could even open your mouth, a girl with piercing yellow eyes taped your mouth shut. The man who's face was covered by a hand was sitting by the bar watching you.
"(Y/n)(l/n), right? We've heard a lot about you; the way you can intoxicate and control people with your voice. I find it very interesting; and I'm here to make you an offer. We are the league of villains; and we want to recruit you." He said. "My named it Tomura, this here is Kurogiri. The girl behind you is Himiko Toga." You looked around and realized how many people were actually in the room. Tomura introduced all of them.        "- and the purple bastard next to you is Dabi."

You looked to your left to see the boy from earlier, looming over you. He leaned down to your level. "Now this is what's going to happen, the little psycho is going to take the tape off your mouth and your going to tell us what we want to know; And no brainwashing. As soon as I see a single silver hair, the tape goes back on."
He looked you deep in your eyes. You nodded, indicating that you would comply. Dabi nodded his head towards Toga. She smiled and happily ripped the tape off your lips.
"GAHH, that hurt!" You exclaimed.
Toga only giggled.
"Well then, we don't have all day, what your answer?" Tomura was impatiently waiting.