Chapter 15

🍋🍋🍋🍋LEMON🍋🍋🍋🍋

She nuzzled herself into the covers. Her eyes closed. They fluttered as she dreamed. Dabi lay beside watching her with a sweet look. He touched her face and she shifted, ever so slightly. He pulled his hand away as to not wake her and slowly more gently this time reached for her rosy cheeks that her eyes sat on.

She shifted again and put herself into a more comfortable position on her back, head slightly turned, one arm at her side one tenderly placed on her torso. He looked down at her and smiled and placed a kiss on her lips. Her eyes opened to see Dabi over her mildly kissing her. She moved her hand behind his head and allowed him to explore her mouth with his tongue. He obliged and mingled his tongue on her lips.

He moved his hands over her body and she moved under his touch feeling his every motion. She wiggled as he pushed the tender spot on her sides and watched as she distinctively pouted at him. He smiled and put his lips to her neck nipping and kissing there. She sighed, content, and purred under him. He continued kissing her neck and she smiled as she watched him sitting up moving his eyes to her shirt. She sat unmoving as much as she could as he pulled the piece of unneeded clothing to the side.

Looking down at her exposed see-through lace bra, she blushed and he smiled leaning down tracing kisses all over her chest. She gave him a loving look as he kept a devilish smile etched on his face. He moved to her bottoms and pulled them off ever so slowly, teasingly.

She sat up and removed his shirt and moved on to his pants. She pushed his pants to his ankles and off. She threw them in much of the direction as he has cast her clothing in. His hands slid up her legs and she shivered... he glanced at the piece of fabric that kept him from his destination... he removed her panties and bra so quickly that she didn't even realize.

His head snuggled in between her legs. She gasped and felt herself stiffen and her insides tighten with pleasure. She moaned and felt herself spiraling falling through stars. Dabis tongue licked and sucked on her sensitive bundle of nerves. She moaned loving every second of this bliss. He moved his arms around her hips and locked her in. She couldn't move away from the dizzying pleasure.

Every movement of his mouth brought her closer and closer. He felt her wriggling under his actions. He smiled and briefly paused to look at her. She was flustered and panting hard. She went to shift, but he wouldn't let her, he dove back and she let out a gasp. Her eyes were closed ad her insides were screaming moaning in ecstasy, hands clutching the bedsheets and his dark hair.

She felt as her insides got tighter and tighter as his mouth consumed all of her. Everything was getting blurry, she felt herself spinning, this spiral dizzying but extreme. She felt this spiral building up inside of her. She could feel everything. And just then she felt her whole body tighten and loosen over and over and she lost her mind as everything released. She threw her head back and arched.

He knew she had had her release and raised from her. She lay there still panting and he entered her she gave a gasp and felt herself swirling again as he started moving in and out of her, now both of them were on their way. Now with a rhythm, they were both losing control. Both were getting closer and closer. She was feeling another orgasm seize her body and began shivering wildly and she released just before him.

They lay there breathing hard, contently. Letting their bodies recoup.