Chapter 14

Soo I'm trying something a lil different! I want you guys to read this and then used your imagination a lil ;)) you'll see what I mean in a bit.

The person who stepped through the door was your... boss??

He had is usually burgundy three-piece suit with a matching top hat. His long dark hair just barely covers the scar over his eye. He grinned at you, "Good even my sweet, are you prepared?"
You didn't even respond, you don't know how to answer.
"Very well then, let's begin." He said coolly.

If you weren't shocked enough, he started singing. A deep and powerful voice overtook his. Sound waves pulsed off his palms and filled the room with music. You were too shocked to do anything, your mouth was just agape and staring at the scene before you.

He suddenly reached the chorus, except there wasn't a lot of lyrics, just purely music. The beat dropped and he directed his palm towards you. Extremely powerful sound waves came right towards you, slamming you into the wall behind. Dabi tried rushing to your side but was caught by Toga. You groaned and realized that you had to overpower him somehow.

Slowly you started to sing along. Catching on to some of the lyrics. Your hair started to change color and started to gently float. Then the beat dropped again; this time you were prepared. You absorbed the music and memorized it. You kept it in your head and as soon as the music died down a bit, you whipped the string of music from your head and it immediately dissolved into the room.

You cut off the man mid-song and sang even louder than him. Your voice was clear and loud. Then you released the same powerful sound waves from your body; your hair was now floating around your head as if it was underwater. Your eyes glowed so brightly they looked more white than silver. You couldn't fully control the power and ended up knocking everything down onto the ground or against the wall.

Eventually, the song finished and you deactivated your quirk.

(Now go listen to the song above and imagine this scene; The male voice is your boss and the female voice is you!!)

Everyone had shocked looks on their faces, others looked impressed. You boss gave you a thumbs up and a smile. Tomura spoke up. "That was much more.... destructive, than I expected." He groaned. "Y/n, you didn't completely pass the test though."

"What??" You snapped. "You said I had to overpower him! And I did!" You exclaimed. He shook his head. " I also said that you had to direct your quirk at Spettro and only him." Shigaraki said.

"Spettro?" You cocked you head at your boss. "That's your name?" He chuckled. "For now yes, I don't tell anyone my real name, the only person that knows it is Kurogiri, we are old friends." He gestured a hand at Kurogiri who was casually cleaning a glass.

"Miss y/n, Spettro here was the one that told me about you. He took a liking to you when he realized you had similar quirks. Me and Shigaraki believe he should train you for our upcoming mission; you have a powerful quirk, but you need help controlling and directing it." Kurogiri explained.

You slowly absorbed everything and processed it. You agreed to the terms; if you were going I be a part of this league, then you need to be a valuable asset.
"I'll train with Spettro but.." you faltered, "right now I want to rest.." you swayed. Dabi came to your side and wrapped an arm around you. You leaned into him and closed your eyes.
"You clearly wasted more energy than necessary, I'll warp you home y/n." Kurogiri offered. You nodded and a warp gate appeared in front of you and Dabi.

You walked through and ended up in your living room. Too tired to go any further, Dabi laid you on the couch. He sat on the sofa beside you. After a few minutes, you looked at Dabi. He looked quite serious and was watching you intensely. "Baby? What's wrong? You didn't lay down with me and now your looking at me weird." You frowned. Dabi leaned forward and placed a kiss on your forehead. He gave your a tired smile. "I'm just a little shocked that's all." He said. He rest his head on his fist and gave you a tired look.
"What are you shocked about?" You asked
"Well, I know you had an impressive quirk but.... they way you sang today was different; You looked so powerful, so strong and confident." He wondered over you. Praising you. Aaaaaand then he ruined the moment by saying: "it was pretty hot."

Your giggled and playfully punched his shoulder. He took your hand and kissed it, making you blush. "Aww, were dating and you still blush when I kiss you?" He teased. Your turned away at stood up. "Sh-shut up.... I just...." He pulled you into his lap and your placed your head on his shoulder "I just really love you." You smiled. You heard his hear beat start to quicken. You looked up at his face to see a small pink tint. You chuckled, "who's blushing now?"

He laughed quietly and put his forehead to yours, "What did I do to deserve you?"

~~~~~~Timeskip Bc why not~~~~~~

You two were cuddled up in bed watching a movie on your laptop. It started raining outside and it soon turned out to be a thunder storm.

You both were snuggled against eachother, not really watching the movie. The low grumbling of thunder occasionally passing by. You were just enjoying the moment. Looking at Dabi, he was practically asleep. He had his eyes closed and was breathing slow. You turned off the movie and set your laptop aside. Dabi started to stir, "Hey, I was watching that." He said with a raggedy voice. "Sure you were." You grinned. You laid back down and Dabi laid on top of you. He pressed you into the mattress with his weight, but it was comfortable, like a heavy blanket.
He rest his head on your chest and you stroked his hair. He hummed and slipped his hand under your shirt, tracing lazy circles on to your skin with his thumb.
Suddenly he buried his face in your breasts. "Soft...."

You laughed and pulled his head up to look at you. He smiled and kissed your cheek before dropping his head down next to yours. His breath slightly tickled your neck. He ran his hand over your side and his fingers brushed past a sensitive spot on your ribs, causing you to shudder. Dabi froze; he brought his hand over to the same spot and grazed his fingers over it again. You squirmed underneath him.

You felt him grin. Before you could say or do anything, he pushed his index finger into the spot between your ribs and you arched your back and gasped. He kissed your neck and whispered in your ear, "What a nice surprise, I'm sure this will come in handy." He taunted

Hey y'all! Sorry for the slow updates :(. I'll make it up to you guys!! Promise❤️