Chapter 4

[This is a long chapter, enjoy ;)]

Dabi POV
I followed her as she turned into a dark alleyway. As I peered around the corner I saw her go towards a door that seemed to be locked. After knocking twice, a small hatch opened on the door. A pair of eyes glared at her. They then spoke with a raspy voice. "When it's dark..." he said; "...they come to drink." (Y/N) answered.

I guess it's a passcode of some sort? This club must be seriously sketchy if they need a code to get in. Dabi thought. He saw (y/n) enter through the door and disappear into the darkness.

Soon after, Dabi contacted the league and told them where the club was hidden. Soon after, Kurogiri warped them to his location. He brought Tomura, twice, and Mr. Compress. They then approached the door. Follow what (y/n) did, he knocked on the door twice. Almost instantaneously the same dark eyes appeared from the now opened hatch. "When it's dark.." he said; "...they come to drink."
The heavy door then opened with a low creak and the villains stepped through.

After going down a small flight of stars, they were met with a surprising view. The room was dimly lit and had a high ceiling that was being held up by gold columns. Booths that scattered around the room had candles and plush red velvet seats. A bar with countless drinks. There was small stages with girls pole dancing and a large main stage at the far end of the room.

"Classy." Kurogiri stated casually. The villains took a booth by the main stage where they believed the Silver Singer preformed.
"From what I heard she's pretty good!" Twice stated, "nah, she probably sucks."
"Shut up! We're just here to see if she's really as powerful as they say, otherwise this was a waste of time." Tomura itched his neck in annoyance.
Dabi just leaned his head back and sunk into the chair, watching one of the dancers.
Suddenly a man with a dark suit and a nasty scar over his eye stepped out on the main stage, microphone in hand. "Welcome gentlemen, we hope your having a good evening;" his voice was deep and intriguing. "As most of you know, we have a special someone who will make you completely forget about all your troubles and worries! So without further ado, may I introduce, the Silver Singer!" He said with a devilish smile and walked off stage.

(Y/n) POV
As your boss walked off stage, he smiled at you. "Knock em dead" He said with a wink. You rolled your eyes; the only reason he really liked you was because since you started working, his customers doubled, and so did his cash.
Placing your thumb and index finger at your temple, you pulled out a small silver thread-like string from your head. As you released it into the air, it began to dissolve into a silver mist that quickly filled the whole room.

From the mist, music began to play, activating your quirk. Your hair suddenly started to defy gravity as it turned silver and began to float elegantly behind you. You opened your eyes and saw some new faces. They looked villainous but also very interesting. A man covered with several hands, something that seemed to be made out of a black mist. A male in black and white uniform as well as someone who looked like a magician. And finally, a boy who looked to be your age, he had a tired face and scared skin that seemed to be stapled on to him.

It was hard to see them in the dim room so you got an idea.

You started to sing. Letting your voice wash over the crowd. Putting them in a drug induced- like state. Many people claimed to have become addicted to this feeling and came almost every night to hear you sing.
As your voice grew more powerful, so did your quirk. Hypnotizing the crowd, you slowly made your way down the stage.

You looked over at the tired male who now was leaning forward, resting his elbows on the table.
You walked over to his booth and started to walk behind their seats.
All while observing, you ran your hand across their shoulders lightly, swaying them with your voice.

You loved this feeling. You felt powerful. A room of dangerous people who were practicing drooling at the sight of you, and you could do anything you wanted to them in this state.

Taking advantage of this. You stopped at the tired looking male and placed your hand on his shoulders. He leaned back on the velvety cushion. Ever so slowly, your slid your hands down over him, leaning into his ear. Singing an intoxicating melody into it. He was clearly enjoying this; he leaned his head back and rested it on your shoulder, enjoying his high. You noted that he smelled really nice.
After just a few seconds you slowly pulled away and made your way back on the stage.
The song ended and you released your quirk. Feeling just a bit tired.

The regular customers clapped and whistled at you. You took an elegant bow and made your way off stage. Looking back at the man you toyed with a bit, you saw his face staring right into you. A dangerous smile on his face.

Feeling your face heat up a bit you made your way off stage.