Chapter 7

I went home last night with a furious blush on my face.
You got a good amount of sleep last night but you knew that you had to work extra today because you left early last night.
"Ughh, my boss is gonna be such a pain tonight." You groan out loud.
"Why?" You suddenly heard from right behind you.

You yelped and spun around. Not knowing where the voice came from. Then, you spotted Dabi, casually sitting on your windowsill.
"WHAT THE HELL?? HOW DID YOU GET IN??" You yelled.
"You left your window open, so I decided to drop in." He said casually, hopping down.

You were speechless, you didn't know what to say. Dabi just stretched and walked around your room, observing everything. "Nice place you got." He said, making himself comfortable on the small chair at your desk.

"Why are you here?" You said finally.

"To keep an eye on you. Don't get us wrong, your a great ally to the league. But we still keep an eye on new recruits." He explained.
"Okay..? Fine then. But you gotta get out my room now. I have to change." You grabbed his arm, pulling him towards the door. Before he could say anything you quickly closed the door behind him.

You facepalmed. What the hell am I going to do with this guy?

You got ready for the day. You took a quick shower and fixed your (h/c) hair. You threw on a pair of comfy sweatpants and a tank top. You looked in the mirror, contempt with yourself.

Walking out your room you spotted Dabi on the couch. He took his jacket off, and was sitting in a white tee that exposed his chest. He was quite lean and muscular. While being too busy eyeballing him, you didn't notice him watching you.
"Like what you see?" He smirked.
"Hmph" you turned around and walked into the kitchen. Dabi followed you.
"Hungry?" You asked.
"I could eat."
You decided on pancakes, you haven't had them in a while.

You started to make the pancakes, preparing all your  ingredients. Dabi leaned over the counter to watch you work. While cooking, he decided to spark up a conversation.
"You never answered my question." He said.
"What you you mean?" You answered,
"You said your boss is going to be bothering you tonight, and I asked why."
"Oh, well you basically kidnapped me before I could even start working yesterday. I still was supposed to go on stage three more times. Plus I didn't dance last night either." You explained.
"You dance too?" He smirked. "Your a singer AND a stripper?" He teased.

You shot him a dirty look. " I'm an ENTERTAINER. Get it right" you huffed
"Are you dancing tonight?" He asked.
"Yes, I have to make up for yesterday."
"Can I watch?" He asked innocently.
"Will you pay?"
"Probably not."
"Then no."
"Woow, I can't even watch you dance? Especially after you gave me a special treatment yesterday!" He retorted.
Your face turned red, and you looked away. He noticed.

"You know, I've been meaning to ask, why did you do it?" He moved closer.

Because I thought you were hot
"Don't feel special, I do that regularly."
No I don't.

As if he could read your mind, he stood behind you, placing his hand on the counter. Trapping you.
"Sure you do." He said with a grin.

You turned around to face him. His face was inches from yours. He cocked his eyebrow, expecting you to say something. Instead, you smeared pancake batter on his nose.

"Pancakes are done, go set the table." You smiled, handing him some plates.

He groaned. Wiping the batter off his face and failing miserably.
Giggling, you handed him a napkin.

You sat down and enjoyed your breakfast together.