Chapter 13

Y/n POV
I slowly started staying at Dabis house more and more. I even got some of my clothes and an extra toothbrush there. He has been very sweet to me since we became official a few weeks ago. The rest of the league would always tease him, which usually resulted in him being in a sour mood.

Today we woke up at my house. He picked me up from work last night and stayed over. As the sunlight came through the window I started to open my eyes. I was facing away from Dabi and his arms were around me. His face was buried in my hair and he was snoring a little. I slowly slipped out his grasp and made my way into the bathroom.

I was almost done washing up when I hear a loud groan come from outside. I peeked my head out to see Dabi curled up under the blankets and was hugging my pillow to his chest. "Baby? You okay?" I giggled quietly. I didn't get an immediate answer. "You were keeping me warm.." he finally groaned. His voice always sounded absolutely sexy in the morning, It was deep and smooth.

I make my way out the bathroom and laid down under the blankets. I suddenly felt Dabi slip in between my legs and wrapped his arms around my hips. He laid his head on my stomach. I slipped my fingers into his hair and lightly scratched his head. He let out a contempt sign and melt into me.

After a couple of minutes, Dabi looked up at me. I placed my hands on on the sides of his face and smiled. He then propped himself up and gave me a serious look.

Authors POV
"Dabi? What's wrong?"
"I have something to tell you."

You felt a pit in your stomach. What did he want to say? Did you do something wrong?
He noticed you panicking and placed s kiss on your forehead.
"Relax, please?"
"O-okay"
"We've been together for a while now, and you just make me so happy Y/N. You make me feel so good and you actually treat me like a person."
He paused, hesitating.
"I- I guess what I'm trying to say is..... I love you, y/n. I hope that this is not too soon if you don-"
"I love you too Dabi."
"I- wait... you do?"
"Of course you big idiot!" You giggled.
He laughed and squeezed you. He gave you a passionate kiss, making you feel butterflies.

"Not to ruin the moment... but we really should be getting up. We have a league meeting to attend." You said.
Dabi groaned out loud. "God! Shigaraki's not even here and he's ruining my moment!"
You laugh and got out of bed, again. This time you pulled Dabi by his arm dragging him off with you.

After what felt like forever, you finally were both ready. You grabbed your keys and wallet and left. Taking Dabi by the hand you stepped out the house. His signature heavy eyes and tired expression returned to his face. You made your way to the old bar and saw a few other members of the league. You guys were perfectly on time.
"Dabi didn't show up late for once? Impressive." Shigaraki remarked
Dabi scowled in reply and took his place on the shadowed wall. You went to sit between to Toga and Shigaraki.

The meeting was long but interesting. The U.A. students would be going to a summer camp soon and the league was planning to invade. Shigaraki told sparse details saying that he would explain the whole plan in depth at a later time. When he finished he turned to you. "... and y/n;" Shigaraki said. "I need to know something." You looked at him puzzled. Is something wrong?
"You have a history of villainy, and your quirk is quite strong, however, you haven't trained your body in a long time and you only use your quirk on people who WANT to be under your influence. It's quite easy to break out your little spell, I did it myself when we first came to see you perform." Shigaraki explained. "So I prepared a small test."

Dabi literally peeled off the wall, "What do you think you're doing?" He threatened. Shigaraki rolled his eyes, or so you thought, it's hard to tell with the hand on his face. "Relax Patches, she won't get hurt." He then turned to face you. "The goal of this test is to focus your quirk on one person and one persons only, and do NOT get overpowered." You nodded. "So who am I going up against?" You asked.
Kurogiri answered, "They are right outside the door. Your test begins now."

Right on cue, the door opens and you hear a gentle hum coming from the person's lips.

You almost fell in shock when you saw who came through the door

Hey 👋 sorry for the slow updates and the short chapters 🥺🥺 Turns out school is really draining my writing time so I can't really update as much. I try to give you guys long chapters on Fridays and weekends. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day!