Chapter 9

Hey look, I drew Toga and Dabi! Warning: Very sour LEMON 🍋

"I'll make you sing~"
Dabi connected his lips with yours. He slid his tongue over your lips, and bit your bottom lip, causing you to whimper.

With your legs still around him, he pushed his hips against your core, giving you both the friction you were craving. Dabi then sat up, pulling you into his lap. His rough fingers held your hips tightly against his. You felt his growing member under the fabric of your pants.

He slid his hands under your shirt and pulled it over your head. Exposing your breasts; you did the same, removing his shirt. Dabi then pulled you closer to him. Squishing your breasts on his body.

Looking back into your (e/c) lust-filled eyes, Dabi placed a sweet kiss on your lips before putting a dangerous grin on his face. "Just a warning, I bite." He said with a dangerous voice. You smirked in reply. "So do I."

With that, Dabi pulled you back into another heated kiss. He moved his mouth over to your necks and left an angry purple mark. He then gently sunk his teeth into your shoulder; you let a small moan escape your mouth, only making him harder.

Moving away, you both slipped off your remaining clothes. He stared at your naked body, practically drooling at the sight. "Wow" was the only thing he could say. You chuckled. "You're not too bad yourself." His torso chest and hips were scar-free. But his legs were still scarred.

He leaned over you again; you brought your hand up and traced his muscles, running your fingers gently over them. He brought his face down over your breasts, he wrapped his lips around one and gave a gentle squeeze to the other. You gently moaned while he did.

Dabi then placed a kiss between you peaks, right over your heart. He then kissed down your stomach. He gently spread your legs. "So wet, all for me."
Teasingly, he deliberately avoided your aching cunt. He dragged his lips over your inner thighs, leaving small bite marks and kisses. You were a wriggling mess, "Ah, Dabi.... s-stop teasing!"

Upon hearing his name, he brought his face to your pulsing bundle of nerves; He gave it a small lick, making you moan out loud. Liking the response you gave him, he continued, wrapping his lips around it and progressively got more aggressive. You let out loud moans and a string of curses. You brought you hands into his hair and tugged. Dabi groaned into your pussy, the vibrations threw you over the edge. You arched your back and he released his mouth.

He brought his face up to yours. You opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue a bit, inviting him in. He brought his tongue into your mouth and gave you a heated kiss. Your tasted yourself on his lips. You dragging your fingers down his chest and palmed his hard member. He hissed at your touch; looking you into eyes. You began to slowly pump and he groaned out loud. You continued until he pinned your hands above your head with one of his. "Do you have protection?" He asked. "I'm on the pill. Just put it in."

Grinning he placed his large member at your entrance and very slowly pushed into you. He stretched your walls and made you whine. "Fuuck, you're so tight." He said while pushing his remaining length into you.

You felt amazing. Your wall tightened around his whole member and you moaned out loud. Dabi stayed in that position, watching you lose your composure.
"D-Dabi, move! Don't just stay like this." You moaned
He pecked your lips and gave you an innocent smile. "Beg."
"Ah-h, Dabi pleasee! Make m-me feel good.."

With than he slowly moved back out and snapped back into you. You moaned into his mouth. He kept pumping into you, groaning as well. He released your arms and held himself up with his left arm. His pace quickened and you both were close to the edge. You were moaning each other's names and giving sloppy kisses. Dabi then grabbed the hand next to your head and interlaced your fingers with his. He started to lose his rhythm and quickly snapped his hips into you; bringing both your release. He rode out your orgasm, taking in every drop of ecstasy.

He pulled out and hugged your sweaty body to his chest. "You are amazing." He said panting. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulling him into a sweet and loving kiss. "I know."