Chapter 6

"Well then, we don't have all day, what your answer?" Tomura was impatiently waiting.
"You have it all wrong." You said, shaking your head. "I can't control anyone with my quirk. I can make people feel different ways, different emotions; but I can't control anything they do." You explained.

You started to relax a little, now knowing that if they wanted to hurt you, they would've done so already. They needed you. "Anything else we should know?" Toga said dramatically, putting her hands on her hips and leaning towards you.
You chuckled, "I can mimic voices." You said in Togas voice. She gave you a wicked grin. "Oh I like her! Can we keep her? Pleaseee?" She exclaimed looking over at Tomura.

"I'm not agreeing to anything until I know what's in it for me." You said, slightly irritated.
"Seriously?? Don't tell us that you would rather work in that club, sexualizing yourself for men with big egos and empty titles." Dabi looked over at you, cocking an eyebrow.
You looked down at the floor. If you were being honest with yourself, you didn't like hero's. They never came to rescue you or your mother when a building collapsed on you as a child. They are only taking down villains for money. All of them completely overlook the drug lords and rapist; the human trafficking and all other major crimes, and you hated it. You agreed with the hero killers ideology.
"I'll join.." you said quietly.
"Excellent choice." Tomura said. "Untie her, she's one of us now!" If a hand wasn't covered his face, you could've swore he was smiling.

Dabi can up behind you and began to undo your restraints.

You let you mind wander a bit, they have no idea who they just recruited, do they? You thought to yourself.
But then again, no one knows I lived in villainy some time ago.

"Ugh, I need a drink" you said, rubbing your neck.
Most of the villains started to leave. Dabi, Toga, Twice, Tomura, and Kurogiri were the only ones left. You plopped down at the bar and rest you head in your hands. Kurogiri slid you a drink; You took a tentative sip.
Looking to your right, you saw Toga giving you a strange look.
"Is there something on my face?" You raised an eyebrow.
"You agreed to this WAY too quickly." She suspiciously. Twice nodded, agreeing.
Dabi took a seat next to you.
"I guess I talked some sense into her." Dabi said with a lazy smirk. You shot him an annoyed glance. "You weren't wrong, but I have my own reasons for why I agreed..." you paused. Wondering if you should tell them.
"Have you guys ever heard of The Enchantress?" You asked. They looked at you, confused. This time, Tomura was the one to break the silence.
"She was a vigilante that killed dozens of rapists and humans traffickers. She would lure people out with her quirk and kill them almost immediately. They all died the same way, a single jab through the heart and with a certain appendage cut clean off." He winced. "She became a serious issue after she killed a hero though; and after that, she just disappeared." Tomura stated.
"That cool and all but why are you bringing her up? Tell us more!" Twice exclaimed.
"Well..." you you paused, still uncertain if your should continue.
"It's you isn't it? Your The Enchantress?" Dabi realized. You looked at him and nodded.
"I never meant for it to go so far. But girls started to feel safe, and I felt like I was really helping out! Hero don't deal with these things enough, so someone had to do something about it..." you trailed off, finishing your drink.
~~~~~~~~~
You soon became a little tipsy. You looked around and saw that you were alone, or so you thought.
You stretched your arms over your head and began to stand up. Suddenly, your back bumped into something. Quickly, two scarred arms placed themselves on the bar at either side of you, trapping you in your seat.
"You know, thats was a dirty trick you played, during your performance." Dabis husky voice was in your ear.
"Please, don't act like you didn't enjoy it." You said slightly blushing from how close he was.
He grabbed the seat and spun you around. Your faces were inches apart.
"Your not the only one who can be a tease." He smirked, bringing his face closer. You felt a hand on your waist. 
He leaned down to whisper in  your ear.
"Don't get too comfortable around me doll~" his deep voice caused your face to get hot.
And just like that, he stood up and started to walk away.
"See you around, (y/n) (l/n)"