Kidnapped

Hi, first story please enjoy!

Start~
In the dark forest a small green haired boy sits sketching the Beautiful woods scenery in his notebook, when he hears the bushes rustle and jumped up looking around to see a small white and red bunny hope out and go to the river and take a few sips when he looked up, the bunny ran back into the bushes the green haired boy just let out a small giggle and smiled as he turned to continue sketching and then every thing when black as he fell in and out of consciousness he saw two men smirk as he blacked out.

Aizawa POV ~ "We got him can we go now?" I said annoyed "yes now we can go." Mic sighed.
We crept up behind the boy hitting his neck knocking him out 'That was to easy' I thought to my self as we bound him picking him up to take back with us.

Time skip to when the small boy wakes up~

Small boys POV~
'Ugh what happened?' Flash back. 'Oh...' I look over to see a Guard and I go to get up but I can't move and then I realize I'm chained to the wall by the ankle *sigh* "u-um" I managed to spit out the guard looks at me and starts my way." Where am I?" I started he just looked at me and smirked "your in- never mind you'll find out soon enough." He then unhooked the chain and clipped it to his belt there's about a foot between us and he had put hand and ankle cuffs on me and we started to the door when he opened it I knew exactly where I was. I was in the barbarians land or as they called it there turf. Why was I here? I was then brought to a big room with a big throne and a ash blonde sitting in it petting a small white and red...BUNNY! "That's the bunny from the forest!" After shouting that I was slapped in the back of my head and pushed to the ground, "do not speak in front of the chief!" The guard yelled at me and apologized to the 'chief ' the chief then stood up and dismissed the guard as he unhooked me from his belt still chained in cuffs he left. The chief then walked towards me and held my head up and looked at me " I suppose you'll do." He said as he dropped me back to the ground he then spook to the...bunny? "Take him to the commons." He said with a smirk and the bunny then transformed in to a boy with red and white hair and took the chain and walked me to what I assume is the commons. He then opens a small door leading to another door and fully unchains me and pushed me in the small door when I looked up there was a crowd of people staring at me "u-um hi?"I said nervously one boy look at me and held out his hand to help me up "my name is Lida, what's yours?" I grab his hand "I-Izuku m-midoriya." He pulls me up "welcome to the commons!" A brown haired girl says as jumping up and down at the new be.

No ones POV~

After a few minutes of introductions and talking a guard walks in and pointed to midoriya and lida and told them to get ready.

midoriya's POV~

"Get ready for what?" "Oh, ya midoriya here we are forced to fight and who ever wins gets a good meal but if you lose you get nothing and if you don't get picked to fight you get everyone's leftovers or more of scraps." Uraraka said (the brown haired girl) I look at lida "remember no hard feelings in the the fight.ok?" He said with a frown and I just nod and 'get ready' Uraraka helped me and told me some tips about how lida fights she told me he works his legs the most and he's very fast. I'm then forced into a small metal box and the door opens on the other side and I get push out from the back into a ring with people cheering on lida and booing at me 'I guess it's because I'm new' and a bell rang and lida lunges at me and he hit my arm with his leg Uraraka wasn't kidding when she said his legs where strong...

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed this part let me know any mistakes!!!