The last fight

Midoriya's POV~

It's been about two weeks since I told him my past and he said it didn't matter. I was walking around and I heard a scream, out of instinctive ran towards it and what I saw was sickening. A tall man covered in blood with a lifeless man on the floor under him. I yelled "Hay!" He turned to me and laughed and ran at me I turned into a mouse and ran in between his legs all he did was say "just you wait little boy we'll get what we want" then a little shaken I said " what do you want?" He just laughed again and right befor he left he turned his head over his shoulder and said "you" and then he disappeared. I ran home and told kacchan and he wouldn't let me leave the room for like a week but I started to get worried when he didn't come in for a few days and I figured he was just helping the hunt for the town since when he does he's normally gone for about two days but this was different. He would have told me he was going, so I go out of the room, it was kinda hidden so when I got to the main building I dropped to my Knees and started crying. It was torn to shreds all but one small table with a note on it. I got up and walked over to it , when I got close enough to the note I read it. It said " we have your precious little boyfriend. You know what we want and when we get it we'll let him go. You know where so we'll see you soon.

-S.T.

I was furious to say the least. I transformed into a griffin and ran into an open patch in the forest and took ok towards the All For One kingdom. When I got there I bursted into the doors to see kacchan tied up in his wolf form and I could she he's in pain. To let them know I'm here I let out a loud roar which also let kacchan know I'm here. "Deku!! No get out of here!!" "No I'm getting you out of here no matter what!" After I said that Toumera(?) "so you finally show up" he says with a creepy side smirk. " and I see you've learned of your powers" he continued "I'm here so let him go!" I scream "ah, ah first-" he held up a collar " you know what to do" I shifted into a small wolf and walk towards him, he bent down a clipped the collar on me and pulled out a leash and connected them together he the took kacchan's leash and pulled him out of the castle and brought him to the edge of the kingdom "and don't even think of coming back because we'll kill you and then him" he then threw him out of the boundaries he when to say some thing but o stopped him " please just stay in your turf and stay safe, please I don't know what I would do if you got hurt." I say to him " but what about you! I can't just leave you here with him!" He said starting to tear up " I'll be back soon don't worry. I promise" he nods and starts to back away slowly. Toumu(?) tugged on my leash and we went back to the Castile. He took of the leash and threw me in a cell I quickly turn back into a human after he left and I undo the collar and turn back after hiding it a few minutes later he comes back and opens the cage and tells me some one wants to see me which is never good so I took the chance and transferred into a Phoenix and flew away towards the door and quick switched to a cheetah and ran right threw them and bolted but toumu followed in his fox form I knew this wasn't going to stop so I turned and stoped staring at him "I'm ending this now!" I yell. He just laughed "oh ya how so?" He said in a cocky tone.

To be continued

Sorry for the cliffhanger and not posting! Let me k ow if I did any thing wrong and let me know your ideas!