Fighting

Midoriya's POV ~

He set me on his bed and walked over to his closet and changed into a outfit fit for a king or in this case a chief he then grabbed my leash and we walked to the viewing point of the fighting area and then I saw lida and Shoto starting to fight and I didn't know who to cheer for. Kacchan was just sitting there watching the fight not smiling or anything "are you ok?" He nods "can you please keep your dogs barking to a minimum chief?" a man asked kacchan.He nods and apologizes he then told me not to make a sound. Shoto won and the fight was over, kacchan took me back to his room "what did that guy mean by barking?" "Oh ya I'm the only one who can tell what you're saying. When you talk everybody hears barking, but since I'm a wolf and your a puppy I can understand you." My eyes widened in shock. I then jump up on the bed next to kacchan "get off the bed you stink!" I then get pushed off the bed " well where's the bathroom, so I can shower?" " how the hell are you gonna shower as a puppy?" I didn't think of that till now."*sigh*-I'll have to give you a bath" I immediately felt my face heat up, my face was as red as his cape "w-what..."
"Listen your not gonna walk around stinking so you need a bath and you don't exactly have a choice" he then picks me up and walks to the bathroom locking the door behind him he turned the water on and grabbed a towel and some soaps plus a rag. He turned off the water and put me in and rinsed me down with water and scrubbed my fur and rinsed of the soap off and dried me off and my fur stuck up and I looked like a Pom-Pom which made kacchan laugh so hard he was rolling on the floor and I just shook as he sat up and brushed my fur to it's normal fluffiness and then unlocked the door and set me down on the floor out side the bathroom he then sent our sheets to get washed and locked the door and took a shower his self I just sat on the mattress on the floor.

Kacchan's POV ~

I get out of the shower and get dressed I look over to see deku sleeping I put my cape over him so he wouldn't get cold then I remembered that he has fur but I didn't want to wake him by trying to get the cape. He then snuggled into the cape, 'so cute!' I thought to my self I then mentally slap myself. I start on some paperwork and he woke up and walked over to me and hopped on my desk to see what I was doing. " what's that for?" "It's a letter from the all for one kingdom asking about some midoriya guy." he looks at me with the Blinkist expression " I'm Midoriya. How did you not know!?" "I forgot, after all I call you deku. And I don't even think you told me you're name!" He signed "what did they say anyway?" "That they want you back and if I don't give you back they will take you back. Which is not happening." "I-I don't want to l-leave a-any more" "what!Why not?" I say smirking " believe it or not I've been treated better here then there, they would treat me like a slave and beet me. The worst part is that the king had no clue." I'm going to kill who ever hurt him.
-Remembering shocking him-
"deku, I'm sorry for shocking you. But if you don't hate me I would still like to keep the caller and leash one you so no one Steels you. Ok?" His Ears perked up " that's ok" he said as he sat down.

To be continued...

Sorry it's short. Let me know if I made any mistakes. And since I posted twice on the weekend I'm not gonna post on Monday plus it's Memorial Day so ya!!