Its over

I can't spell the decay guys name so I'm gonna put it as toumu
Midoriya's POV~

"You can't control your power. And I have more experience!" Toumu yelled. "Maybe so but I have the upper hand in this battle!" I yelled back as I lunges at him. I guess he didn't expect me to move so fast I quickly turn into a bear and I swing at him, he jumps back but I got hit 'cause I could see him bleed and hiss out in pain. " Your going to pay for that brat!" He yelled swinging at me and clawed my arm. I quickly changed into a snake and wrapped around him but he turned and threw me off. It continued like this for a little bit I could tell he was getting tired but I was more so since it takes energy to change. There's one thing left I could try but it's risky because it will drain almost all my energy but I have to do it! I kicked him back as a kangaroo and turned into a huge 60' foot dragon with the ability to control the elements including dark and light so I was able to lock him in place by his shadow. "The hell?!" He screamed not being able to move. I brought my head down to him and lowly said "I win." After I said that he got scared and I blew out fire. It was done. I had just about enough energy for one more small transformation. So I transformed into the small green dog (all the animals he can turn into are green) the one I first changed into. Then I ran. I ran and ran, in the direction of kacchan's land. It was about an hour of running and I was about to collapse I saw two of his guards run up to me, they where Eraser head and mic (I can't spell there real names) so I let sleep take me away into a sleepless rest.
~ time skip~
As I woke up I see kacchan look up at me and start crying I walked over to him and laid in his lap falling back to sleep. This time when I woke up it was the next morning and kacchan was still asleep so I just nuzzle into him I wish this moment could last forever.

T o be continued...

Sorry for not updating it's been crazy with Christmas. Thank you for reading and let me know any mistakes I made!