Pet

As you saw before the red and white haired boy can turn into a bunny. In this au most people can do that but with different animals.

Midoriya's POV ~

I woke up and showered and when I went to get dressed I Realized some one stole my Clothes and I start to panic so I rap my self in a towel and start surcharging for clothes I could only find bakago's clothes and they were to big so I looked some more before realizing I wasn't alone I slowly look at the king size bed and my eyes widened to see a smug bakago and my clothes. " why'd you take my clothes?" "Because you don't need them in your animal form" this won't end well "I don't have one" "yes you do" He said as he gets up and starts to walk over to me I back up and instead I didnt and he just shook his head back and forth until I was backed up against the wall he came close and whispered "yes you do I can smell it" at this moment all I wanted to do was make myself small so I could get away from him and all of the sudden...

*poof*

Bakagos pov~

This little shit, he's a puppy. Before I could react he was trying and failing to run under my bed but it seems like this was his first time in his animal form plus it was a polished wood floor he was sliding and falling so I quickly pick him up and put him on my bed and he quickly went under the covers.

Midoriya's POV ~

I-I was a puppy? I started to run but I just fell back down again and I probably looked like a new born deer trying to walk for the first time and all of the sudden kacchan picked me up and put me on his bed and I quickly go under his covers not wanting to make eye contact with him. I now noticed that the chain is now off my leg but the caller is Still there.

Kacchan's(sorry I keep going from kacchan to bakago so there's no confusion there the same person if you did not already know) pov~

I grab the covers and pull them off of deku. He looks shocked and a little scared I was now noticing that he didn't have the chain around his leg anymore, but I could tell he wouldn't run because he's terrified. Now that I'm getting a good look at him he was small and fluffy he had curly fur like his hair it was also the same shade of green (picture up above.not mine but that's what he looks like) with a small tail and he had Emerald green eyes. "Hmmm...instead of fighting how would you like to do something else? You'll get fed Daily but you have to do what ever I say" he looks at me in confusion and nods "what will I do?" "You'll be my pet" his eyes widened "what if I just turn back?" "One you don't know how and even if you did you wouldn't do it with out me telling you to" "well if you know my animal form can I see yours?" "Tch-" I look over to see his emerald puppy dog eyes "fine" I couldn't resist those eyes, he got excited and with out knowing he waged his tail He then realized and started to blush I let out a small laugh and transformed he looked amazed by my form I was an ash blonde wolf with spiky fur like my hair and my crimson red eyes. And as i told him the roles in the pack he new he had no chance of escaping. " so your an Wolf ?" I nod "and I'm a puppy?" I nod again and just to be sure I transformed back and I told him to fallow he didn't do so at first but I growled and he fallowed me. We went to the throne room and I told the guard the situation and asked him to retrieve some items for me when he got back only a few minutes later I told deku to close his eyes he didn't do it at first but when I growled he quickly did so I put another caller on him, this time it was a dog caller and it had deku written on it and who he 'belongs' to and then I put a leash on the caller and held it and told the nerd he can open his eyes he did so.

Midoriya's POV ~

He put another caller on me and a...leash? " why the leash?" "So you don't go any where." " I couldn't any way" "ya but now i can take of the shock caller" my tail started to wag and I couldn't stop it.

To be continued...

Let me know if I made any mistakes and thanks for reading!