Round 2

Midoriya's POV~

I rested and got ready I was going up against kamlnari I was told he was a very good sharp shooter so that meant weapons where allowed so I decided to go with a far ranged weapon since I didn't want to give him an easy shot I went with a shield, a bow and arrows and it begins he starts with shot after shot and I block with my shield and as he goes to reload I shoot 3 arrows at once and they hit his leg and he falls on one knee and looks at me and...
*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
Kamlnari's POV~
He's shot me in the leg with 3 arrows.At ONCE?! That's it no more playing around! I shot him and I guess I should practice further rang because instead of hitting his arm I his his chest not where the heart is but still he's unconscious Bakugo's going to kill me.

Time skip to when midoriya wakes up~

Midoriya's POV ~
Woah déjà vu. I look around and I see "k-kacchan?!"

Bakago's POV~
Dunce face came to me and tells me that he 'might have' killed the nerd. So I go and rush deku to recovery girl and beat the shit out of dunce face. But why was I so mad? What was it about the nerd that made me...NO GOD DAMIT. He's waking up! Calm down shitty chest. "K-kacchan?!" "What up nerd"
"What happened?" Why does this keep happening? "You where shot" "oh...ya..." " any way you should rest you won't have to fight anymore today you got you'r meal." "Ok, thanks " "tch" I walked out to lecture dunce face.

Midoriya's POV ~

He's gone for now, I gotta try to escape. Yes I know not the best thing to do after being shot but I gotta get out of here. So I find a small hole in the wall and I managed to slip through and I was outside, that was fast so I did what any sensible person would do. I ran as fast as I could,I started to get closer to the gate and I ran through, only to be grabbed by the caller of my shirt and held in the air by some guy with black hair and tired eyes with a big grayish white scarf, he just sighed and shook his head then proceeded to tie me up in the scarf including my mouth so I couldn't talk and he dragged me into kacchan's office? And tied me to a chair kacchan then came in and I just give up struggling I knew I couldn't escape now. He came over to me "I really wish you hadn't done that deku, I hate having to use these." He said as he locks a caller on my neck and he has a controller and pressed a button and I immediately got shocked and it was more painful then getting shot I tried to scream but I couldn't because my mouth was still covered(I know it's the wrong time stream but for the plot it's mid evil but with a little more technology) I started to cry and he stopped after about 5 seconds which felt like hours and he told the guard to release me and he did so and I just sat there. "From now on your not staying in the commons your staying in my quarters and will be bound to the wall with enough chain length to get to the bathroom same during the day but when you have to fight you will do so and you will also have enough chain length to get to the training dummies." He then turned and chained me to an ankle cuff and pulled me to I assume is his room which was huge and he chained me to the wall and if I where to get out of the chain and try to escape I will get shocked and it will alert kacchan and if I still manage to get out it can track me and it's impossible to get it off unless you know the code and only kacchan knows it. He brings a small matrices, pillows and a blanket or two with a bottle of water and that was it. As he went to bed I was still chained to the wall so I could do nothing but sleep so I did.

To be continued...

As always thank you for reading, sorry if the chapters are short. Please let me know any mistakes I made.