Memories

Sorry of not posting

Midoriya's POV ~

Kacchan leads me into the garden we where in before and puts up the dome since he doesn't completely trust me yet. He takes off the leash, "ok deku think of an animal" "cheetah" " ok now concentrate on the image of  a cheetah and think of running at high speeds" I nod and concentrate really hard *poof* "it worked" I cheered kacchan just smirked. We continued on with different animals and kacchan decided we should try a mythical creature so I did I thought of a griffin.about the strength and the speed *poof* it worked but then everything went black.

Kacchan's POV~

He turned into a griffin and then faints I quickly pick him up and rush him to the nurse. And she said he used to much energy and that he will be fine but to keep him in the clinic to monitor his state.

Midoriya's POV~

I see a small light calling me but I don't want to die so I didn't go to it. Instead I was dropped into an endless fall then Something Flashed in my mind my memory's
-flash back-
"Izu!" M-mom?! I try to move but I can't "please take me instead. Please leave him and take me. He doesn't have any powers!" "oh well make sure of that" the mysterious man said as he grinned. He then dragged me away and out of the all might kingdom .*flash* I'm now running away from people chasing me and ran to the endeavor kingdom and hid after about a week and they found me and took me back to the all for one kingdom.*flash* I was strapped to a table kicking and screaming and then I feel a sharp pain in my arm. Some guy was giving me a shot and I blacked out and when I woke up I couldn't remember any thing but my name and that I should be scared of them.*flash* I was running away from the same people from before and I ran and ran and I eventually lost them when I got kidnaped but kacchan's guards and then I saw a light and it consumed me and I saw five words 'now you know the truth'
-end of flashback(if you'd call it that)-

Kacchan's POV ~

It's been almost 2 days and he's still out cold. Then I heard a noise and I whip my head towards the sound and see deku is now awake. I rush over and hug him and he tense up and starts crying "what happened?!" I kinda yell whispered trying not to wake you the others since it was early in the morning 'hasn't slept at all' "u-um..."

To be continued...

Sorry for the cliffhanger and not posting it's tiring with school and everything. Hope you enjoyed!