Power

Kacchan's POV ~
It's been a few hours and he's still not up and I'm freakin out. I glance over and he started to move I rush over to him and sat next to the bed then the unexpected happened.

Midoriya's POV ~
I wake up and I see Kacchan pacing back and forth he must of seen me move because he rushed over which startled me *poof* now all of the sudden the sheets are really big Kacchan grabs the sheet and pulls it off of me. "Why are you a bunny?!" "What?!" " why did you not tell me you have more then one animal form! SHOTO GET OVER HERE NOW!" With that Shoto runs in a sees me and his eyes widened " whys he a bunny Bakago?" "How the fuck should I know!" I got even more scared by the yelling *poof* "now your a fucking cat!" " w-what's h-happening?!" I say starting to get nervous. A little after Kacchan and Shoto start arguing I got up and go to the library which I had to ask where it was because this place is a maze. I then started to look for a reason I can turn it to multiple animals and i finely found it "n-no way" I grab the book and run and run I then got knocked down because I bumped into Kacchan he asked where I went and I just held up the book and showed him the page and his jaw dropped "your a mythic?!" "I- I'm sorry I-I didn't know" " it's ok they where thought to be extinct or fake but that dose make sense with your strength as a puppy! Now follow me you need to learn how to control it." I nod and follow.

To be continued

Listen I know I hate short chapters and this is extremely short so I'm sorry.

Bonus

Types:

Human: a normal being no powers.

Witch/wizard: a normal being who can use magic.

Anima: a normal being who is born a certain animal and can change into that animal when they turn ten.

Mythic: a normal being who can turn into any animal since birth believed to be extinct or a well myth.

Rogue: a used to be normal being who is Feral and stays in there animal form and is looked down upon from Society.

Kingdoms and who's from them:

All for ones kingdom:
All for one
Dabi
Toga
Twice
(All the villains)
Use to be midoriya

All might's kingdom:
All might
Used to be uraraka, lida, momo, aziwa(I cant spell there names)aka eraser head, midoriya
Inko (I'll get into that later on)
Most hero's
Some humans

Endeavor kingdom:
Endeavor
Use to be Shoto, Mic, midoriya
Some hero's
Some humans

Bakago kingdom:
Bakago family (I'll get into that later as well)
Kari
Kami
Most of class 1A
Now midoriya
Some humans

Facts:
Any one who can turn into an animal can understand midoriya because he can turn into any animal. Humans can not understand them when there in there animal forms.
Midoriya ran away from almost every kingdom but that's a chapter in its self that's coming up.

That's it for now. Bye!