Back story

Sorry I haven't been posting I've been tired and busy!
—————————————————————————

Narrator's POV~
(Flash back)
In the hart of the all night kingdom and small baby boy with dark green hair and freckled boy has been born into the royal family. All might was overjoyed of the birth of his son and prince that he decided to throw a party that would last for 3 days, all kingdoms where invited. All kingdoms shows up as they where at peace with each other, that is until the first night. During the party when the children of the four kingdoms where playing in the garden the new born was snatched by one of the All for one guards and All might was fuming after about a month of surcharging the boy was on there window sill in the early morning. All might and Inko woke up to the sound of crying and they where so happy there baby was back. That's why they hid Izu in a small home with his mother Inko and All might can only visit so people don't get suspicious and that Izu could live a normal life with out the constant presser tho one day he'll have to take the thrown. But unfortunately he was a majestic and for this his mother told him he couldn't transform and had him take pills to keep his powers at bay. Thus he was bullied by the whole kingdom and no one bat an eye and his mother and king did not know of what was going on, so he trained in the forest until he met a man who didn't care that he couldn't transform and told him he would help him train and he did for 7 years when his so call teacher who had trained him and a few others captured him and used him as a servant or maid and if he didn't do any thing he would get punished. Of course he didn't give in so easily so he'd get punished a lot and had a few scars. He got lucky and escaped he ran and ran but eventually collapsed by the endeavor kingdom and was found by a guard and brought him to the king and the king let him stay in his kingdom. He continued to train but with the guards only to be taken in his sleep to the All for one kingdom and was tortured by some of the guards as they where merciless. He was a maid and pretty much a slave to the king. One night he escaped and again ran and ran till he had made it back to the All might kingdom and saw his mom crying with the king and stepped forward and was cradled the arms of his mother and the king who he found out was his father and when a few months had passed he was taken again and drugged and lost most of his memory's but he managed to escape after 2 years of living hell he was now scarred  head to toe but only his shoulders down and one on his face from his right jaw line to his bottom lip. That's when Kacchan's guards found and kidnaped him and he fought in the arena battles  until he shifted and found his true power which his memory's also returning along with his power. He is now explaining everything to kacchan except leaving out the scars that littered his body. The constant reminder of his past, the one he was so ashamed of, a reminder of how weak he was or at least how weak he thought he was. Dabi was one of the people that would torture him the most not just physically but emotionally saying "they'll never save you" and " they don't care about you and no one ever will" which made Izu cry (Izu is midoriya if any one was confused) kacchan comforting him of course.

To be continued...

Hay so sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy and I take back my posting schedule I'll post when I can! Again sorry! Thank you for reading!