The end

Midoriya's POV ~

It's been a few months and everything is great! Me and kacchan are together and so are some of the others, it's really nice being here. I got in touch with my mom and even my dad! We take turns visiting each other but it works. People don't have to fight for food anymore and we now have a few kids running around. Me and kacchan are currently laying down on the bed cuddling. Nothing can ruin this.

~a dimly lit room~
??? POV ~
"Soon Midoriya, very soon"
"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!"

The screen goes black and the camera zooms out to reveal all of class 1-A, Aizawa, and all might looking at a black screen. Then everyone starts clapping (minus bakago, and aizawa) "WELL DONE YOUNG MINA AND HER GROUP!!" Yells all might. "Yes, good job but how'd you get everyone's voices?" Questioned Aizawa. "Oh! We asked Shinso for some help since he has that voice changer thingy!" Reply's mina. After that the bell rings "all right, your all dismissed" Aizawa tiredly says slipping into his sleeping bag.

-the end-

Sorry for the short chapter but we have now reached the end of the book. You may not like how I ended things and if that's the case then let me know what you would have done and I'll try to make an alternate ending. Good bye for now!