Fighting

midoriya's POV~

Uraraka wasn't lying when she said he was fast, but they haven't seen me fight. I rush at him and punch his gut and he drops a little and I side swipe at his legs to make him fall and it worked so I sit on top of him and the match was over. I'd won. As I walk back into the commons Uraraka ran up to me jumping up and down "that was amazing!" She yells at me as I turn to lida who walks into the commons "that was unexpected midoriya! Good fight!" He said calmly as he walked to me and uraraka "good fight?!" "Oh...duh! After every match we say 'good fight' to show the other respect." Uraraka said while tapping her chin "oh ok. Well do you know where the infirmary is ?" "Why you didn't get hit that hard." Uraraka said confuse. "Well I don't fight a lot due to a small amount of stamina so-" I got cut of by me losing consciousness.

Urarakas POV~

"midoriya!" He fell to the ground and me and lida tried to rush him to the infirmary but got stoped by the guards and they took him and pushed us back to the commons, and they went in the Direction of the chief not the nurse, which worries me.

Ash blondes POV~

This useless nerd. Passing out after one fight. Though I was told he won how I don't know but he did and it apparently only lasted a minute. And then he fainted almost right after. There something wrong with this guy.

Time skip to when midoriya wakes up~

midoriya's POV~

I look up and I see the ash blonde from before " um h-hello?" I managed to spit out "ugh finely shitty nerd. It's been like 2hrs" "you didn't have to stay here." I say a little annoyed "Tch- what ever deku."
"Deku?" I say as I turn my head "it means useless where I'm from" He said as he smirked "that's not very nice"I pout at him and he looked at me and he .... he blushed?and turned away and started walking to the door "w-wait! What's your name?" "Katsuki - katsuki bakugo" "if your gonna call me deku I'm gonna call you kacchan!" "What does that even mean?" "I don't know?" "What ever deku. Oh and get some rest your on in an hour." What already I don't have enough stamina. *Sigh* I guess if I don't want to die I'll have to go past my limit. This is gonna hurt...

To be continued

Hi! I will try to up date every day except maybe the weekends it depends on school and my plans but stay tuned or more and like usual let me know any mistakes I made!