Good boy

I'm back!

Midoriya's POV ~

He takes off the shock caller and I couldn't help but wag my tail, seriously i tried. He just smirked and sat down on his throne me next to him. He still had my leash in his hand holding it like his life depends on it. All of the sudden a guard comes in holding uraraka by the hair and befor I knew what was happening I jumped up Barking and Growling at the guard as he steps back and drops the girl and at that point kacchan was laughing because I was barking and he stopped as soon as he saw me glaring dangers at him he then gave me enough leash length to get to uraraka and I could tell she was hurt I glared at the guard and he took another step back kacchan laughed again seeing how scared the guard was of me. I may be small but I'm not as weak as I seem. I nudged uraraka and he slowly opened her eyes which meet with mine, her eyes widened and she sat up "midoriya?" She whispered and I nod my head slowly. She then looked at my caller and leash then to the chief, "chief, why is midoriya on a leash?" The guard wouldn't come close because I was Near her. "he's my pet, duh" she was pissed, I new she wanted to help me and I just shook my head back and forth. She looked at me and sighed." Why the hell is she in here again?" Kacchan asked the guard. " she was trying to escape", " no, I was trying to find midoriya. You took him the opposite way of the nurse and I got worried and no one would tell me if he was ok!" "Well now as you can see he's perfectly fine so go back to the commons" kacchan was getting annoyed, she got up and walked towards the door and said "I'm glad your ok midoriya" as she left. Kacchan then pulled the leash which suppressed me and I let out a small yelp and he practically dragged me back to his side and when I was close enough he picked me up and put me in his lap and....pet me? I flinched at his touch and he just smirked. A few minutes later he picked me up and walked out of the throne room after tying my leash tightly around one of his thrones leg. I just laid there for a while, not like I could go anywhere, all of the sudden the boy with red and white hair burst in the door and looked at me, I felt like I was in trouble, he untied my leash and picked me up and brought me to the kitchen and all I could think about is if they were gonna eat me. When he opens the door I saw kacchan cooking and I was set on a chair and he tied my leash to the arm and the dule hair boy sits next to me he told me his name is Shoto todoroki and that kacchan calls him icy hot or half and half which makes me giggle. Kacchan then comes in with 3 plates of food it smelt so good he sets one down in front of me, shoto, and himself and we eat I was finished before they started and they just stared in shock I sunk into my chair embarrassed they just laughed and ate there food after that kacchan untied my leash and set me on the floor and he started walking forcing me to walk as well, it was weird walking on 4 legs instead of 2. He then brings me out side into a garden, it was filled with flowers I wanted to roll and jump in them but got pulled back by the leash 'oh ya' kacchan starts to laugh as I lay on my back after almost being choked from running. He then pushed a button making a cage like dome cover the garden it was still light in the garden "I'm gonna take off the leash for now so you can run, if try to escape I will keep you in a crate. Got it?" I sake my head up and down, nodding a mile a minute. He takes off the leash the callers still there but better then nothing so I ran and ran in zigzags circles and loopy loops and then I rolled in the flowers and then I heard kacchan call me back so I ran to him he then snapped the leash back on me and we walked to his room and he set me down on his bed.

To be continued...