🎬Take 5🎬

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"What did I tell you!" Yoongi yelled.

They were currently filming a scene for their series. One where Jimin's character and Yoongi's character would finally profess their love in the rain. Well fake rain, because this was a set and Yoongi could see how hard Jimin was trying to stop laughing. Because the man behind the camera was in charge of the rain effect. And since the machine broke, he was holding a hose. A large hose. One they had to get from Ikea down the road.

"You said you're going to be with the one you love!" Jimin yelled back. His tears on the surface was for the emotional scene but instead Yoongi knew it was because he was starting to get cold. And if Jimin got cold, even the wind could tickle him mercilessly. "So go be with her!"

And here was the climax, where Yoongi's character would hold Jimin's hands carefully and look into his eyes. The main problem with the rain effect is that it was so powerful, Jimin and Yoongi couldn't actually hear each other. So they had to wait for each other's mouths to stop moving. But because of the dramatic pause they both had to mentally count thirty seconds just so the director could pick up their emotions.

Thirty.

"But you're the one I love." Yoongi caressed Jimin's face and he just had to do what he was taught to do in the workshops. He had to hold his breath because he knew Jimin well, if he breathed too closely, Jimin would feel the cool air and begin laughing. But Yoongi wanted to laugh too. The script was a little cheesy. And right now they were both feeling a little lactose.

Jimin froze. His character was supposed to be shocked. And between them both Jimin was the better actor. He had been doing this for a long time. Yoongi only got into acting recently since he was always an MC.

So when Yoongi leant forward to kiss his fellow actor like many times before. Jimin has to pinch him. Even as their lips touch and the scene is romantic, they are both on the verge of laughter. So Yoongi closes his eyes because that's what his character is suppose to do. His hand was probably numb maybe his legs too because this scene is the highlight of the series. He was worried he wasn't doing well. Yes he kissed before. Yes he kissed Jimin many times before.

But that doesn't change the fact that he's a straight guy kissing another straight guy.

Their lips part and when they break apart they have to look into each other's eyes. It's emotions that Yoongi hasn't perfected yet. But Jimin's eyes sparkle in that weird way, before a tear tips over his eyelash and cascades down his cheeks.

"Cut!" The director shouted. "That was good."

The two broke into laughter and their silly giggles fill the air. Since the director was happy with it, they don't need to do a retake.