🎬Take 26🎬

I was away in Iceland so I couldn't update 😂😂

It's not edited, but if anyone notices anything let me know ☺️

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yoongi thanked everyone on the set of the variety show after filming. It was their first episode and he didn't expect to be this exhausted. Especially because he was up at 5am to bring Jimin to work and film the cameo until the afternoon.

It was only a one time thing anyway. Many of their fans were upset that they weren't filming a drama together. And new shippers started because of Jimin's scenes with Jungkook and Hoseok.

Yoongi scrolled through his phone, the current episode of Jungkook and Jimin going on dates went trending. The older scoffed as he looked at the picture of Jimin's smiling face as he looked at Jungkook, who would have this annoying seductive grin. He had to admit, Jimin's acting was really convincing considering he was avoiding Jungkook last month.

And not to mention Hoseok... the scenes they have are too promiscuous. Yes because Hoseok was a devil when it came to acting. He seduced the camera and just the stares he gave Jimin were rated 20+. But it was Jimin who was the most annoying... how could he agree to these scenes... did he not have any ...

Yoongi literally slapped himself. What was he thinking anyway? They were usually one of the couples that trend on Naver. Top 9-10 at least. Now they don't even trend unless it's about Yoonmin house which is once every two weeks. Now Jikook and Jihope are rating at 4-5 place.

So Yoongi didn't know why he did this but he began typing on his twitter and preparing a post... to showcase that Yoonmin still exists. He almost laughed out loud as he pressed sent.

"Papii!"

Yoongi recognised that voice and the warmth that followed as he felt Jimin wrap his arms around him. The older almost chocked on air. Did Jimin see? "Babii, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked cautiously.

"Well, we haven't really hung out properly in a while.  So we should go out and have dinner." Jimin hummed. "And I want to treat you for helping me out today."

It honestly made Yoongi's chest warm. He truly did miss Jimin. The time they spend together when they aren't in front of cameras or rushing between sets. So yes even though he was tired, he'd love dinner with Jimin.

"How was the rest of the shoot?" Yoongi asked as he put his hands in his pocket and began walking to the changing room to collect his bag. Jimin continued to walk behind Yoongi while hugging him. And Yoongi didn't understand why he kinda missed this.

"It's so hard, Hoseok is such a professional. He's so captivating. Then Jungkook is also really talented even though he recently just started." Jimin sighed. "It's hard to keep up when I feel like the newbie."

"I watched the episodes by the way." Yoongi said. " I didn't know you had that many steamy scenes."

"Neither did I." Jimin frowned. "But the director is a hardcore fujoshi so she wants things more..."

"Don't tell me there is a sex scene!" Yoongi turned around and looked into Jimin's eyes.

"Well..."

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yoongi's post :

@MinSuga: Jimin is still mine

Comments:

@minmins4life: I smell jealousy 👀

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Love Minty xxx