🎬Take 33🎬

Ive been writing so much this week I promise 😂 NSFW is priority. But I also have the first few chapters of Enna ready. I just need to wait for it to be edited. And a new series I'm starting. It's a fantasy genre, wuxia and 100% yaoi. It won't be fan fiction tho, I plan to release it on Sunday and it's a collab with my best friend AlexYuto . He has something coming out tomorrow too if you wanna check it out ☺️

Now with the story 😂

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
Yoongi was nervous. He didn't really know what he was getting himself into. He had to catch up with recording. Because they needed his part for next week. A lot of the filming had already taken place.

Luckily, Jimin was there to guide him

Luckily, Jimin was there to guide him. "Papii, so your character is this pure blood vampire. You don't like other vampires mixing with humans. Hoseok is a hybrid of a human and a vampire, so his very existence is something you hate. And Jungkook's character is this human that used to date me, but because I got turned into a vampire because of you. They hate you too. You turning me into a vampire was an accident. I was supposed to be your food but then-"

 I was supposed to be your food but then-"

Yoongi looked up from his lines in panic. "What! Continue... I can do this."

Jimin smiled with his eyes. As he patted Yoongi's head. "Hyung you're going to be fine." He leant closer, his lips hovering where they usually were. Yoongi's neck. The older shut his eyes. He could get this everyday and he could still miss it. Was it okay to think like that?

"I just don't want to make you look bad." Yoongi mumbled. "This is the thing you love, is it even right for me to-"

"I don't know, I just know that when we work together. It just feels right."