🎬Take 20🎬

Comicon was so much funn, I highly recommend going☺️☺️ I'm going to the one in Birmingham too☺️☺️

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

The little kids all ran towards Yoongi and Jimin. And then began the tickle fight.
"Hyung!"
"Oppa!" They giggled as the bunch fell on the floor. Soon, Jimin and Yoongi were swarmed with little children roughly aged four to seven.

"I miss you guys too." Yoongi chuckled. He pointed at the basket. "I got everyone custard buns and Bab-" Okay there were in front of children so they couldn't call each other such names. "Jimin Hyung got you guys ice lollies."

They all ran towards the basket, and Jimin chuckled as he stood up to help them to it

They all ran towards the basket, and Jimin chuckled as he stood up to help them to it. They were currently at the orphanage Yoongi grew up in. Even until now, he would come here to work and help out. He would help out by carrying heavy loads and teach the kids in his free time. This place that he allowed only Jimin to come and see from time to time, meant a lot to him.

Perhaps it was because this was where they met. Jimin was a child actor after all and they needed more children for the tuna tin adverts.

"Strawberry plwease." Sora, a little girl aged four went up to Jimin and tugged on his shirt. Her height was just above his knees. She wore a yellow dress and a pink ribbon on her head.

"It's my favourite too

"It's my favourite too." Jimin laughed and handed her the strawberry ice lolly. He helped her unwrap it and she began to giggle as she took it in her hands.

"But I want strawberry too." Frowned another little boy called Byungsoo, he was aged five years old. Jimin handed him one gladly as Yoongi approached them while carrying Minju who was the youngest girl from the crowd.

"Here you go." Jimin smiled. The little kids looked simply adorable.

"Ew he likes pink things." Shouted another kid.

Suddenly, Yoongi hovered over the little kid, there was a dark aura around him and Jimin gulped because the poor little kid looked really scared. "Byungsoo is allowed to like whatever he wants. You don't like strawberries?" Yoongi inches closer as he pointed at the strawberry lolly Byungsoo was holding. "Isn't that mean to all the strawberries of the world only girls can eat them. How about blueberries only boys can like them?! What if a little boy is allergic to blueberries and they can't have either what-"

Jimin sighed and pulled Yoongi to the side and sat him down on a chair. He told the kids to go ahead and eat first. Then his eyes scanned over Yoongi. This insult hit home.

The older had his arms crossed and wore a pout as he shuffled on the little seat that was supposed to be for four year olds

The older had his arms crossed and wore a pout as he shuffled on the little seat that was supposed to be for four year olds. Jimin patted his head and chuckled a little. "It's okay to like strawberry things hyung." He said gently. "And there are no blueberries here to harm you."

Jimin took out a strawberry lolly and unwrapped it for Yoongi and handed to him. "I saved you one."

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yoongi's post:

@MinSuga: We are at an important place from my childhood

@MinSuga: We are at an important place from my childhood. It was fun seeing all the children today. A family wanted to adopt Jimin, they thought he was a child, huhu. But I'm sorry Babii is mine, I can't give him to anybody.

Comments:

@Jiminie: Papii only yours 🙈

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

My best friend was going through so much pain this weekend. I wanted to take it away from her, even go through it instead. I hope those that are feeling down may be cheered up with this chapter ☺️☺️