🎬Take 11🎬

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Living together wasn't that bad. They start of their day with some rushed breakfast. And Yoongi would drive them together to the set. Yes, because Jimin didn't have a license. He even insisted that it was for everybody's health and safety that a person like him didn't get the right to handle the wheels.

But for now, they were sat on their dining table. "Act three scene fourteen." Jimin would shout out random scenes for their series and they would both act it out on the spot just for practice.

Yoongi remembered this scene very well. It was before their characters started dating. They had to go to a field trip together. "Are you going to the school camping trip?" Yoongi asked.

It was easy for Jimin to get into his role and Yoongi didn't know if it was because a small part of his character resembled his true self. Maybe it was the years in acting school. "Of course, hyung." Jimin smiled from ear to ear. "I've never missed the yearly trips. And I have all the equipment too. The campfire... the fridge... the thingy thing thing."

They paused as they both looked at each other. But it was too funny, Yoongi bursted our laughing. "I'm sorry but cut." He slapped the table as his giggles rumbled from his throat. "Thingy thing thing? A fridge? Jimin you were supposed to ad lib. You don't bring those things when going camping."

"Papii

"Papii." Jimin whined. "Stop teasing me."

"You haven't been camping or something?" Yoongi asked when he finally caught a breath.

"No." Jimin frowned. "My parents said it was too dangerous. That bears would eat me."

The older couldn't take it anymore, the image of Jimin in cartoon style being chased by a cute little bear. How could he give Yoongi a keychain of bears if he were that scared of them? That was the problem sometimes with acting, you had to pretend you're someone you aren't. Both hate and like things you don't normally. And sometimes love someone you don't.

"How are we going to do the filming for next week? It's all about camping and you're supposed to be the expert in our series." Yoongi pointed out.

Jimin crossed his arms and walked off to the bedroom. Maybe he was a little mad. The thing Jimin hated the most was not being able to do something properly. So Yoongi got what he deserved, silent treatment. Because Jimin was that kind of mad. The type that wouldn't speak to you when angry. Not that he was truly upset.

"Jiminie." Yoongi cooed. He knew how to handle Jimin's tantrums. He'd be extra gentle. Extra patient. "Look, I'm sorry. I just would have thought you did scouts or cadets or something with school?"

The young actor was all tucked into his side of the bed. He faced away from Yoongi and didn't say anything.

Yoongi knelt by the bedside and tapped Jimin's shoulder. "How about we go camping before next week? Our schedule is the same so we can go Thursday night, right? After filming?"

Jimin got up from the grave he disappeared into, his eyes were bright as he nodded quickly. "Yes yes! Let's go learn about nature and camping." He was almost ready to jump on the bed from excitement. He hugged Yoongi tightly from the giddy feeling of experiencing something new for the first time. Especially because it was going to help him be a better actor. He rested an innocent kiss against Yoongi's neck. The kind he always did.

But today it felt somewhat softer

"Then leave everything to me, we'd have to sneak out quickly." Yoongi whispered.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I watched an anime movie called 'I want to eat your pancreas' and I really enjoyed it, if you like movies like your name or a silent voice then I'm sure you'll enjoy this.

Love minty xx💚