🎬Take 37🎬

They cancelled my uni and I'm worried I can't visit my editor next month 😭 I lost my AirPod this week too. Urghhh and looks like the bts concert might not happen in uk with public events being banned.

On the bright side... here's a new chapter.

My AO3 is xmintylovex for anyone that wants it lol
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
When Yoongi got home that evening Jimin was already say on their couch watching something. Yoongi took his shoes off and hung his coat up before he sat next to him. For now, they quietly watch the show. From the corner of his eyes he could see Jimin moving closer. His face on Yoongi's shoulders. He was tense. Or was it Yoongi who held the tension.

Yoongi didn't know why, so he kept quiet

Yoongi didn't know why, so he kept quiet. Then he felt Jimin's lips against his cheek. "Are you tired?" Jimin asks.

Oooohhhh they were practicing now? And he didn't even put lip balm. Or take a mint...

It was ironic they had been lovers in other shows. But now they were enemies. Why was Jimin practicing how to kiss his enemy? Or did it not matter who he kissed?

Yoongi kicked the thought away. He was concerned with the situation at hand. Jimin was kissing his neck. He could feel the light breaths. It tickled. He bit his tongue to stop himself squirming from the tickle he felt along his skin.

This was the second time they kissed like this. But before that was there something ? Yoongi remembered pecks but he didn't remember Jimin's hand gliding through his hair like this. Their lips touch. Jimin tasted sweet. Like he had syrup and pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream.

It's sugary.

Jimin's moving closer, shifting his position to saddle on Yoongi

Jimin's moving closer, shifting his position to saddle on Yoongi. Their bodies pressing close. Jimin's started to speed up. Their tongue brush past each other. Yoongi felt the flush. The heat. Something is happening to his body he can't explain. Jimin trembling fingers are around his neck, he comes closer with every kiss. He could hear their lips smack together gently.