🎬Take 14🎬

Inspo for this chapter ☺️☺️

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Hello Minmins." Jimin waved. He was wearing a pink cupcake apron and a fluffy yellow jumper with a plaid blue shirt underneath. Yoongi wore a white t-shirt and black jeans. Which was a bad idea considering...

"Today Babi and I are making brownies

"Today Babi and I are making brownies." Yoongi smiled. He began to slowly introduce all the ingredients as he pointed them out for the camera. Jimin held them up and advertised each one. The dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, the brownie mix and even the eggs were all product placement.

They could have made anything today for the episode of Yoonmin house, since they have many sponsors. But Yoongi was craving brownies. And because he kept mentioning it, Jimin began to crave it as well.

"So we begin by mixing all the ingredients together." Jimin hummed as he began to pour everything into a large glass bowl. He mixed everything with those' flat side way spatula thingy that you use for baking', as he liked to call it.

It was after a few moments when Yoongi pressed behind Jimin, his hand slowly snaked to where the younger's hands were mixing

It was after a few moments when Yoongi pressed behind Jimin, his hand slowly snaked to where the younger's hands were mixing. Fan service already at work. Their fingers almost interlocked with each other. "When you're mixing, you need to apply pressure." He said as he rested his head on the crook of Jimin's shoulders. It was where the skin was peeping through because of how oversized the sweater was. "You have to keep mixing until the dough is at the right texture." He couldn't really see what Jimin's faced looked like, but the response he got was good because the younger leaned back onto him. And his cheeks were extra puffy, which could only mean he was smiling.

Afterwards, they began to pour everything together into a tray. Then they set a timer and began to clean up.
"So Minmins, while cleaning up we should have a little discussion about our works." Jimin smiled. "We know that everyone is really sad that our series is ending soon. We only have the last episode to film and we're going to miss the staff and the other actors too."

"Yes, so the series we are doing is coming to an end, but the premiere of the last episode will be in cinema! This is an exclusive event that only 100 fans can attend." Yoongi added.

"Yes to enter into the raffle to watch the last episode with up will depend on the code you receive with Auntie Kim's brownie mix." Jimin held up the box for everyone to see.

"Yes we will announce the winners in a weeks time." Yoongi said as he played with Jimin's cheeks. "We will see you there!"

The younger took the slate that was hidden on top of the counter and held it out for the camera. "Cut!" And they finished another video. He switched the camera close to them off while Yoongi walked around to switch off the others. They decided they would send the footage of the baked brownie after it was ready. Meanwhile... they both looked at each other.

"Movie?" Yoongi asked.

"I want action." Jimin yawned. "And pizza." Suddenly, their door bell rang and he whipped his head towards it like a little puppy.

"I already ordered pizza before we started filming." Yoongi chuckled. He jogged towards the door and handed the delivery man the money while Jimin readied the movie. Today they were going to watch John Wick.

When the older sat on their couch, Jimin sighed contently

When the older sat on their couch, Jimin sighed contently. He leant against Yoongi because the older was comfy and they didn't have any pillows on the couch because Jimin spent most of their Ikea vouchers on pillows for their bedroom. The lights were already switched off and the movie began to play. His heart was beating fast and it must be because of how intense the first part of the movie was.

"BBQ meat feast with cheesy crust, wedges and spicy chicken wings on the side. With a large garlic dip." Yoongi announced.

The younger laughed as he picked up a piece. He glanced up and stared into Yoongi's eyes.

"I love you Papii!" He smiled, his eyes twinkled as he yawned like a child again.

Now Jimin would always say this. To Yoongi or to anyone else. Because he was just that type of person that could say this easily. It mostly meant he was thankful. But today it felt different. Like Yoongi's chest was swelling. Jimin did say he was going to fall in love with Yoongi.

And until now, the older didn't know what that meant.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

I hope you like it!

Love minty xx