🎬Take 28🎬

Happy New Year my little mints!!! What a wonderful end to the decade. I wish you all the best in the decade to come 💕💕

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬
Jimin's a virgin.

Jimin's a virgin.

Yoongi didn't know what to do with this information because frankly

Yoongi didn't know what to do with this information because frankly... he was a virgin as well. The problem was... he may or may not recall a time two years ago where he might have lied to Jimin and told him he was an expert.

What was he supposed to say? Yes he kissed girls before but he never had sex before. If anything he had been further down Jimin's throat than with any girl. Wait Jimin isn't asking for advice because it's a girl. He's asking advice because of fake sex, on screen with a guy. Or guys. Yoongi doesn't know the full details. Nor does he even want to think about it.

So yes he's thinking about this while next to Jimin in bed. He's so tired but he can't even fucking sleep. How was he supposed to teach Jimin anything. The younger was already conked out, sleeping around his seven pillows. It wasn't helping, it was just too hot again.

Should he tell Jimin the truth? But then what would happen? He'd back out of the drama? Like hell he would. Though lying seemed tempting. The only problem was Yoongi had no clue about gay sex.

So he had to do the only thing a straight guy would do, he had to refer to Naver.

Now the next thing that was running through his head was what would he type? How to gay sex? Because he only vaguely understood what was actually going on. He looked at the clock, it was five in the morning and he didn't get a wink of sleep. And Namjoon and Jin were coming to their house in five hours to film the next episode of Yoonmin house.

'Gay sex advice for the first time.' Yoongi clicked on the link as he kept turning around to check if Jimjn was still sleeping. Okay Yoongi breathed. Lube. He knew that. Anal he knew that. But he didn't really know about the pain until it was put in his perspective. How could he help with the pain? He probably didn't even need to know this much. But he had to sound smart enough so that Jimin couldn't find out he was a virgin.

Neck kisses, any kisses. Helps them distract themselves. They can't be nervous otherwise they'd feel tensed and would tighten up. Okay he could definitely tell Jimin all this.
Now his eyes scanned over another link that said 'advance tips for gay sex.' It sounded totally click bait but Yoongi clicked on it anyway.

So he was horrified when three men were all touching each other on his screen. A part of him wanted to switch it off, he honestly did. But another part... a more curious part needed to know these advance skills... if Jimin asked someone else they would just take advantage of him. And as a straight close friend that cares about him a lot, Yoongi had to protect Jimin's innocent-

 And as a straight close friend that cares about him a lot, Yoongi had to protect Jimin's innocent-

Suddenly, Yoongi felt Jimin tap his shoulders. Did he wake him up? He paused the video and pretended he was asleep. He would just do more research tomorrow-

"Papii, I don't mind if you watch porn... but can you please put earphones on?"

Yoongi's heart dropped. He cursed his AirPods, they must have ran out of battery.

He fucking had to wake Jimin up to the sound of gay porn. How was he even supposed to begin explaining himself?

 How was he even supposed to begin explaining himself?

Jimin's post:

@Jiminie : Papii made me breakfast in bed

@Jiminie : Papii made me breakfast in bed ... I wonder what he did wrong ?

Comments:
@MinSuga: Did I have to do something wrong to make you breakfast?

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Love minty xx