🎬Take 7🎬

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

It was episode two of Yoonmin house. And for today's segment, Jimin and Yoongi had to go to Ikea to shop for things for their new apartment.

"We are going to release the sales live?" Jimin asked Yoongi cautiously.

"Yeah that's what the director said." Yoongi nodded. "We should get option A since the sales team reported that it's a billion won ahead of the other options."

Jimin nodded he sighed with relief. "I just really like the balcony. And I think we should decorate it with lots of blankets and pillows."

Yoongi yawned, all this talk sounded too cozy and it was making him sleepy. "Okay but remember Ikea sponsored us so we can only get stuff from here."

"Didn't that pyjama company sponsor us too." Jimin pointed at the other building. "Do you think we should get matching stuff?"

"I'm not wearing pink." Yoongi stuck his tongue out.

It was probably because it was cold so Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, he held him comfortably from behind. "I wasn't gonna. I know how much you don't like it. Something comfortable just for our minmins."

Yoongi nodded in agreement. "Let's look around first so it would be easier to film later when we know what we want."

"I want seven pillows on my bed." Jimin said as they walked towards the cushion section. "I want blankets for the balcony, for my bed and for the sofa. I want matching plates and cutlery. I want fairy lights and a projector for movie night..."

"Don't you just want the whole store." Yoongi mused as they waddled towards the carpet section. Jimin still has his arms around him and it was something he didn't really notice anymore since he was used to it. "You're not going to bring that ugly dodo bird stuff toy of yours are you?"

 "You're not going to bring that ugly dodo bird stuff toy of yours are you?"

"It isn't a dodo bird, it's a fluffy pink ostrich. Yes of course! I need that for sleep."Jimin was pouting and Yoongi could feel the little huff along his neck. "And you have that scary black bear that you hug to sleep. Do you know how scary it was waking up to that in the middle of the night? It's big eyes just looked like it wants to kill you."

Yoongi chuckled. "Kumamon knows about your sins. Only the guilty are scared."

"Shut up Papii." Jimin laughed. He stopped when his eyes landed on the mugs section. He eyed over the couple ones and as if magic Yoongi knew what he was thinking of.

"I already bought something for us

"I already bought something for us." Yoongi smiled. "So we don't need to buy those okay?"

"You did?!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes shinning, he smiled as he kissed Yoongi's neck in a series of little pecks. "Thank you! Wait, I need to get you something too."

Yoongi shrugged, "No need, don't worry about me."

Jimin rested his lips on Yoongi's neck as they decided to wait for the start of the show. They're straight, they swear. Even if it didn't look like it. They were.

"Fuck." Yoongi dropped his arms to his side in shock. Jimin too, when Joon Hee, their manager suddenly showed them her phone.

"Some one bought two billion won worth of the sandwich spread!" She panted.

They both knew what option that was. Jimin never swore. Even when you stubbed his toe or stole his food or break his phone. Which Yoongi may or may not have done by accident earlier on in the year when he swatted it off Jimin's hand because he saw a bee.

It was a big bee.

"Fuck!" Jimin spat before covering his mouth with his hands.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I'm writing this while traveling, I could probably travel for the rest of my life☺️

Love minty xx