🎬Take 43🎬

Here again ☺️

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Yoongi was really worried about the hickey he accidentally gave Jimin. What was he even thinking? It was right at the neck where anyone could see. Jungkook's post blew up on the internet and many people were speculating about Jimin's mark. Everyone's anticipating a love scene from the drama and they think Jimin has finally chosen between Jungkook's and Hoseok's character.

No one would think it was from the villain of the show. At least only the Minmins thought it was Yoongi.

They weren't lying though

They weren't lying though. So Yoongi thought it was best to keep a metre distance away from Jimin at all cost until he had fixed up.

"Papii do you want to eat lunch together?"

"I already ate." Yoongi answered as he swerved around Jimin and walked towards the coffee machine.

Jimin ran up to him and Yoongi only ran faster, this time towards Hoseok. He handed him some coffee and they went over their scripts together. Jimin had only approached him after a while. "Can I join rehearsal too?"

"Sure." Hoseok said.

But Yoongi was quick to excuse himself. "I need to go to the toilet. You two can continue."

He walked off again and ran to hide behind a wall away from the set. Yoongi was breathing heavily, how was he supposed to hide away from Jimin. They lived together, they worked together. He just needed a few days to come to terms with his feelings and maybe they would go away.

He could feel someone staring at him so he looked and saw Jimin. His eyes were watering and he looked like he was on the verge of crying. Guilt. Yoongi felt guilt. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and led him to the toilet. No one was here to see how this scene would play out. The younger threw Yoongi into one of the cubicles, he locked the door behind him and caged Yoongi against the wall.

"You're avoiding me." Jimin frowned.

" Jimin frowned