1

jenna rolled her eyes as she looked to the small alarm clock on the white bedside dresser.

3:27am and tyler still wasn't in bed. that's how things have been for just about over a week now.

the hiatus was nice at first. tyler did nothing but spend time with jenna, watch the bachelor with her, and he even helped build the new pool in the backyard.

things are different now. she hadn't seen tyler for probably more than two hours out of the whole week. he's been busy writing so she gave him space.

"ugh, i can't take this anymore." she groaned into her pillow after attempting to get comfortable in bed.

her blue eyes faltered and closed sweetly at the thought of sleep. though, her body kept her awake as it refused to get comfortable without tyler next to it.

she knew it was selfish to think that tyler wasn't making time for her, she just missed him. she missed him a lot.

she threw his tattered white shirt over her body before creeping out into the light of the kitchen. that was always the only light left on, mostly so tyler could guide himself back into the house from the basement.

her footsteps were near silence as she tiptoed to the door, the sound of a low bass riff shook the floor below her.

the blonde stopped in her tracks, hand resting lightly on the doorknob. instead of opening it, she slowly turned herself back around to head to the lonely bedroom.

she didn't have the will to pursue another fight tonight.