8

jenna and memmie now sat along josh as they sipped on their hot chocolates. it was getting colder by the second in columbus and there's nothing better to fill the void then with warm treats.

tyler's brown eyes met jenna. her pretty mouth was smiling at the joke memmie was telling and her blue eyes squinted with her smile. tyler thought she was adorable.

he felt a similar feeling surge through him, when he first met the girl. her blue eyes peeking toward him as she cowered behind one of the lockers.

tyler didn't believe in love at first sight, he didn't believe in love much to begin with but those doe eyes sent his mind into spirals.

"hey, jen." he smiled sheepishly. memmie and josh looked back and forth with uncomfortable looks on their faces.

"hi, tyler." the blonde almost had to force a smile. tyler's eyebrows knitted with his own disappointment.

"can we talk?" the brunette sighed. he knew how much he fucked up and there was truly no excuse. there was no justification for the screaming, the yelling, and the fighting.

"yeah." jenna nodded softly. "j, mem, we'll be right back." she forced her lips into a smile before following tyler to their bedroom.

.
.
.
as you can tell, updates are moving extremely slow. my phone is literally destroyed, i dropped it and the whole screen is shattered so it sucks to write. i hope y'all can understand but don't worry cause this book is still coming along i promise!!!