11

jenna awoke to a cold breeze dancing over her bare arms. the opposite side of the bed was empty. it was an odd sight considering the prior nights events.

tyler was desperate and jenna was just as hungry for him as he was for her. the blonde squeezed her thighs together in attempt to release some tension.

she extended her legs out to stretch them. she gave a weak grumble toward the strain in her legs. tyler nearly ruined her.

the bedroom door creaked as little rays of light escaped and shone through the doorway. tyler's face sat illuminated by the golden light.

"morning, beautiful." he chuckled, a raspy sound escaping his lips.

jenna's cheeks bid a candy sweet blush as her sky bright eyes peeked from the silk white covers. she mumbled a small greeting back.

"sit down, ty. i wanna talk." the blonde spoke softly as she propped her back up against the headboard.

tyler took a seat on the end of the bed. jenna studied him with his messy hair down the the scattered love marks she'd created across his collar bone the night beforehand.

"please tell me this isn't some kind of trope." jenna muttered. she hated the distrust that had been created at a time of such discomfort.

tyler sighed as his eyes grew weary. he didn't think this pain in his chest would ever leave.

"jenna, i'm so fucking sorry. every pain i've ever caused you, i'm so sorry. i don't think you understand how much i love you. i knew from the moment you came back into my life that i was marrying you. i've just been so selfishly confined and consumed into this world." tyler furrowed his thick eyebrows as he spoke.

"show me?" jenna's lips parted as she looked to tyler for an answer.

"are you sure? please just don't think i'm crazy." tyler rambled nervously.

he remembered the first time he showed her blurryface, she was nearly terrified. it began a new wave of jenna checking in constantly. not that he didn't love seeing that precious face, he hated when she was concerned for him.

"tyler, i would never think that. you're not crazy, you're ambitious." she smiled, getting up from the bed and placing her hand into his.

he watched her nervously bite her lip, tyler chuckled softly before leading her down into his studio.

he crossed his fingers hoping everything would work out better this time.

.
.
.
A/N- incase you didn't know i have a story based on the trench narrative "if you need anyone" and a story about memmie and josh that's like rebounds called "the broken dreams club". please go check those out. thank you!!!