CHAPTER 2

Somewhere on the Street

No One POV

Teenager Girl: HELP! SOMEBODY! PLEASE, HELP ME!!!

In the middle of the night, there is a teenager girl who is now running away from a villain who had lots of white spikes all over his body.

Spiky Man: Get back here!

Then Spiky Man turns his back and starts shooting needles from his back, making the teenager girl falls from dodging them.

Teenager Girl: Owie!

Then the teenager girl tries to get up, but it's too late because... Spiky Man is already behind her. 

Spiky Man: Now... Let's see if All Might comes to your rescue.

Then Spiky Man raises his right hand to create a white long needle, ready to strike the teenager girl in any seconds.

Spiky Man: DIE!

Then Spiky Man is about to swings his weapon at the teenager girl then suddenly, he gets hit by someone from his back and falls towards.

???: Don't worry, miss. For I am here.

Spiky Guy: Finally... I have been wait for you, AlL---BUILD?!

The moment when the Spiky Man turns his back, he realizes whom he is fighting against. It's none other than... Kamen Rider Another Build, himself. 

(Kamen Rider Another Build RabbitTank Form)

Somewhere on the Street

Y/N POV

Teenager Girl: Build... You are really Kamen Rider Build, the vigilante!

Another Build: Actually, it's... "Sigh" Nevermind... Miss, you need to go away from here and hide. Let's me take care of him.

Teenager Girl: Oh, okay! Thanks you for saving me!

Then the teenager girl smiles and runs away. After that, Another Build looks at Spiky Man.

Another Build: Sorry, but according to the information, the world population is suddenly declining due to deaths caused by none other than... Villains like you guys, so... How about I change that?

Spiky Man: Don't screw with me!

Then Spiky Guy runs towards Another Build with his weapon, ready to attack, but...

Another Build: Spike, huh? Two can play that game!

Then Another Build dodges a swing from Spiky Man by ducking and quickly kicks him from behind. After that, he goes for another punch, only to have Another Build blocks it with his left hand while using the right leg to kick Spiky Man again.