CHAPTER 19

(The Next Day)

At the Hospital

Y/N POV

Right now, Y/N was sleeping then suddenly, he felt like, there was something soft on each of his arms. Each times when he touched it, he always heard weird voices, coming from both sides. After that, he slowly opened his eyes, only to see...

Snow and Misaki were hugging his arms while they were sleeping. Because of that, he was surprised to see two of them here. But the main problem was when he realized that the soft things which he had been touched for a while... was their chests!

Y/N: "Embarrassed" "Thought" Okay, Y/N! Calm down! You are the man! You can't use this advantaged for your selfishness. All you need to do is withdraw your arms.

Then Y/N tries to withdraw his arms slowly, but he accidentally touches their chests.

Y/N: "Embarrassed" "Thought" Hands! I know that you guys can do it! You just need to release them slowly and withdraw. 

No matter how Y/N tries, his hands can't stop let go of their chests. The more he touches, the more the girls starts to moan. Because of that, they slowly open their eyes.

Snow/Misaki: Good morning, Y/N/Goshujin-sama!

Y/N: "Embarrassed" M-M-M-M-M-M-Morning, y-y-you two!

Misaki: Your face seems hot, Goshujin-sama. Are you not feeling well?

Y/N: "Embarrassed" N-No, of course not!

Snow: Are you sure? Your face is red like a tomato now.

Y/N: "Embarrassed" B-B-Because... because... this room... is so h-h-hot... Y-Yeah! That's right!

Then Snow and Misaki smirk.

Snow: Really? Maybe we should take our clothes off, right, Sanya?

Misaki: A brilliant idea! 

Then Snow and Misaki stand up and start to take off their clothes, making Y/N surprised and embarrassed at the same time.

Y/N: "Embarrassed" A-Are you guys crazy? W-W-We are in the h-hospital! Don't take off y-your c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-clothes!

Misaki: But you say it's hot? So it's normal for us to take off the clothes.

Y/N: "Embarrassed" T-T-That's not w-what I mean!

Snow: "Smile" It has been a long time since I saw you, getting embarrassed like that.

Misaki: This is my first time to see him act like that. You look so cute when you are embarrassed, Goshujin-sama.

Y/N: I'm n-n-not e-embarrassed, okay?!

Snow/Misaki: Really?

Then Snow and Sanya grab Y/N's hands and place them on their chests, making Y/N more embarrassed than before.

Snow: So... do you...

Misaki:... like our chests?

Right now, Y/N is too embarrassed to say anything. Because of that, he just speechless and tries to avoid their eyes.

Misaki: Don't be like that, Goshujin-sama... If you like, you can touch us all you want.

Snow: After all, we are your girlfriends, so you have a permission to do anything to us.